Fab Friday, 2/20

• Good Morning Chickadees!

I'm grabbing my 2nd cup of coffee and getting this thread started. I have to do payroll and stuff before I can play on here today, so I'll be back in a little while.

Did ya'll see that Dateline has an hour long show on Atkins tonight? anybody gonna watch besides me?

Hope everybody drops in today!

hugs,
    cathy
  • Morning Cathy and Everyone to Follow

I don't know if I'll watch dateline, depends what time its on, I've been so tired lately I can barely make it to 9 pm and sleeping like a log might I add.

Got my boss here today its no fun at all I had my coffee already and a cinnamon atkins bar, they are good, but not filling.

Nothing much planned for the weekend except maybe a stroll thru the mall on Saturday and I'm planning on putting out my Easter decorations, but thats it. How about you guys.

I stopped at the store on my way home yesterday and bought some more broccoli that was on sale, planning on making my broccoli and bacon salad and DUH!!! I forgot the bacon....eeeeeeeeeeerrrr. Right there in front of me Jackass!!!!! lololol.

TTYL, Leenie (((((hugs)))))
  • Good afternoon ladies
    I really can't stand people who have attitudes at phone companies.This lady ticked me off so bad I called her a witch but with a B instead of the W. I feel bad for calling her that but its the only thing that popped into my head.

well I exercised more today then I did yesterday.I did my exercise bike first so it wasn't so hard to do later. Now I am just trying to figure out what I want for Lunch.
    *hugs*
    lynnie
  • Good morning everyone

I am still not feeling well....this virus has gone to my chest....have had bronchitis before....coughing more....& wheezing some. I do have asthma....it is usually just coughing. I am using my Ventolin puffer....it is helping.

Cathy....I might watch Dateline tonight.

April
  • Hello Ladies
    I went for my appointment w/the counselor yesterday. She's referring me to the Psychiatrist on staff-the only problem is that I have to wait A MONTH to be seen. I'll probably be going back on Wellbutrin. I'd already been on it a few years ago. Once I'm on the meds, I'll be seeing the therapist probably once a week to start. I'm having to start over on my eating too. This week has been rough- on Wednesday night (we had a free coupon) and FRIED Kielbasa w/peppers & onions last night (my DH cooked). I've been doing well on breakfast, and pretty good on lunch. Dinner and nighttime eating are my downfall. I guess I'll have to learn to 'just say NO' to !

Leenie: Your boss sounds like a . I bet you're looking forward to the weekend and putting your Easter decorations up.

Cathy: I think I read somewhere that you've lost some weight I'm glad you're doing well on Atkins.

Lynnie: You're doing great with your exercise! I saw the pictures you posted-you really can see your weight loss from the avatar picture.

CIN, Tippy, Liz, Kemp: How are you doing today?

April: I hope you'll be feeling better soon

Gotta go get my taxes done Hope everyone has a super weekend!

P.S. My stats have changed
  • Hi Lynnie & April

Joanne I'm glad you went to the councelor. A month will go fast, you'll see, I'm proud of you for taking the first steps to a healthy happy you. I know things are going to get better because with the right therapy and meds, your on your way BRAVO!!

TTYL, HUGS AND KISSES !!!!