Dinner in the NorthWest

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey all!

Theo'sgirl has discovered a new low-carb restaraunt in Portland. It's called Uncle Butchy's and we want to have dinner!

Is there anyone else that will be in the area in the near future who would like to join us? When I have an idea of who wants to join, we can pick a time/date that's best suited to everyone

Here's Uncle Butchy's website so you have an idea of what to expect:

Uncle Butchy's
  • Wow Star,Wish I had a Low Carb restaurant here .Maybe in April I can try Butchys.I want to come down to Washington and see the tulips and then my cousin in Portland (Better for us than Olive Garden Right)?? ?
    BrendaT
  • I'm so jealous. Not only is there a low carb resturant but ya'll are gonna GATHER there.
  • Yup, that is SOOO unfair!!!
  • where ya at brenda? we can have dinner in the MIDWEST :P
  • Isn't there ANYONE out there who lives in the Southwest????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • we just need to raise money and get all our (smaller) as*ses in one area
  • Star! I wont be there in the NEAR future.. but I am hoping to take a trip down in the summer with the family! It's only 3 hours (Or 4?) from Seattle....
  • We can definitely go more than once! Did you check out the menu? Looks good!
  • Hey, we won't be there in the near future either, but Tacoma is a lot closer than where Karen is.

My DH loves Portland so maybe I'll be able to convince him to take me down there... any really good (inexpensive) hotels nearby?
  • I'm sure there are! TG - you live in that area. Know any decent hotels?
  • Ooh! So fun! I can fly anywhere in the U.S. for free because of the great perks of my DH's job. Maybe we could plan a bigger get together sometime this summer? It would be fabulous to meet everyone! I'd love to go to the northwest, too. Never been up that way.
  • Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Let's do that! Great idea, Jina!
  • Yeah Star!!! What about super girl??

StoryMom the is a Travlelodge right next door to Uncle Butchy's!!
  • Don't get me started on supergirl. It's not a pretty story. We'll leave it at she's not around.