Thursday Weigh-In Photos

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Hi Everyone, even though my avitar has my pic, here is another one....this is me a couple of weeks ago at our staff Christmas party!

• Chantal, I think you probably had more fun at your staff party than we did.
  • It was definitely good times.
  • http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...380/torib2.jpg

I have only been on weight watchers 3 weeks now down 8 pounds. I have included a photo Hope to watch everyone meet their goals and offer any support I can give!
  • Test!!!
  • Test back at ya!!!!
  • Me again!
    I'm keeping this at the top of the list, as much as I can.

In the next few weeks, I'll be starting a new photo thread for us. We will get new pics together and let the moderator make us a Sticky again. (I've already talked (PM'd) with her.)

More info very soon.
    Tina
  • No Sticky again!!!
    Hi,
    After unpacking from my little trip, I'll start working on our new Photo Thread.

Tina
  • I'll have to get "dolled up" this weekend and have Tim take a picture on his digital camera. Then I'll have to figure out how to send the picture when you're ready. Exciting!!!
  • We are moving!!!
    We will be moving, as of November 1st, to the WW Clubs and Groups area.

See ya there, with a Sticky, I hope.

Tina
  • This is me as of 11/5/07. I plan on being thinner by 12/5/07.

• Found the pictures, will be doing more looking, everyone is so happy,,,
    Was shopping today and overherd a lady say she reached her goal weight of 98lbs today, she only started last Jan, i had to congralutate her, that is wonderful
  • My first weigh in
    I weighed 217 and I am putting a pic up of how good I look. Just think how great i'll look 80 lbs lighter.

• Susan, great picture!!!!!!!
  • Quote: Susan, great picture!!!!!!!
    Thanks if your talking to me susan.