Yay! I exercised today!

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • New thread for our exercisers - go chicks go!

So far today I have walked to work (25 minutes), taken the 14 flights of stairs down twice and had a 20 minute walk at lunch.

This evening I will walk 25 minutes to ww and then 40 minutes home
  • well after feeling oh so lazy i jsut said to **** with it, and out into the snow i ventured. 20 min. walk in pm last night, and 30 min. yesterday afternoon.
  • Good going blugirrl!

Walked to the dentist yesterday - 40 minutes
  • Went to the dentist again on Wednesday - another 40 minute walk

Thursday was dance class night- so I bellydanced for 1 hour. My shoulders hurt a little this morning as we praticed doing movements with double veils which means my arms were in the air for about 30 minutes. I should be developing some great muscles soon!
  • Yesterday I walked 30 minutes to the grocery store and back and did squats, lunges, crunches and upper body! I'm shooting for more today.
  • Wow! Way to go dinamichele
  • 25 minute walk home from work last night
  • Oh, my gosh... when I saw your name here, Mauvais, I thought, "Don't TELL me she's counting the walk to the restaurant and back!"
  • 40 minute walk to the store today.....in the snow!
  • Hey, ellis, that WOULD count as exercise - 15 minutes there and 15 minutes back....it all adds up. I am counting my grocery shopping as exercise...I think walking around Costco for an hour and then walking around an uber grocery store (Loblaws for you Canucks) that seems to take up 3 city blocks lengthwise and 3 city blocks widthwise counts for something
  • Sunday- moved furniture and built a nightstand - arm muscles are a bit sore this morning
  • Walked at lunch today, then walked to weight watchers and then walked home.
  • yesterday morning had to venture out into the snow, and walk for 30 min. but boy did it aggravate my cough. i couldn't breath all night. at least i walked!!
  • 2 hours of walking yesterday.
    Good going, girls!!
  • Quote: Good going, girls!!

Right back at you 2 hours!! inspire my feet..