low carb margaritas anyone?

• I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this low carb margarita that I found on another website. The link is as follows
    http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/cgi-bi...gory=Beverages

It's good for special occasions with low carb friends. Just don't have too many of them. I adjusted it a little to make a whole pitcher for the gang. They all seemed to love it.
  • Thanks for the recipe! I love margaritas! Have you tried Baja Bob's margarita mixes? They're pretty good, too. I use the mix, some diet sprite and tequila. Yummy!
  • Hey Star thanks for responing to my post. I will have to look for the Baja Bobs mixes. Where do you get them? By the way, great job on the weight loss. You have been an inspiration to us all and you look great. But then you looked great even before the weight loss.
  • ChewGirl.

I live in low carb mecca and can get baja bob's at the grocery store or liquor store. If you do a google search you can find their website.
  • I found it! Thanks again Star. I was wondering how you were able to lose your weight sooo quickly. I have been on Atkins since the day after Thanksgiving and have only lost 16lbs. I know it's way better than gaining, but would like to lose faster. I have read all the threads about no atkins bars and watching the splenda intake. Do you count calories too. Oh, I seem to have some sort of aversion to working out. I like to do areobics to really great salsa music but that's about it.
  • I don't count calories, but I do pay attention to the nutrients in my food and it seems that if I'm getting the right nutrition that the calories just work out for me. Exercise is a big one, though it took me some time to find things I liked to do. I do Winsor pilates, bellydancing, and rollerskating on a fairly regular basis. It's pretty fun! As for the weightloss, I don't think I'm doing anything any different from anyone else on here. Dr. Atkins talked about metabolic resistence and how some people just seem to lose it easier than others. Maybe I'm just one of those people? Though I have to say that it's still seems painfully slow to me at times.