Thin Ice Beverage

• Has anyone heard of Thin Ice? It's a 1 carb alchoholic malk beverage. it's made by a company called Long Beach Brewery ( I think). Has anyone tried it? Where can I get it? I live in the Chicago area.

Thanks,

Jean
  • No, never heard of it. Is it like a beer ? ohhhhhhhhhhh lol
  • Tried it. Have it in the fridge. LOVE IT!!! It's very similar to Zima or Schmirnoff Ice and tastes wonderful! They use Splenda to sweeten it so it's a true 1 carb per bottle. (none of that sugar alcohol crap!) Go to www.drinkthinice.com and there's a link so you can see if they distribute in your state
  • Thanks, Star. I hope I can get it in my area. Went to a friends house last night, they were all drinking, and I sat there sipping my Diet Rite Cola!

Real
  • Just so you know, distilled liquor has no carbs. That includes rum, vodka, whiskey, scotch, gin, and tequila. It's the mixers that can get you! Also remember that your body will burn alcohol before anything else, so if you over do it, you can cause a stall. Oh - and don't weight yourself the next day! Getting a little dehydrated from drinking can make you think you've lost weight that you haven't.