im back

• well everyone im back..I hope everyone is doing great! I just got back from a great vacation(cruise) with my boyfriend...was great getting away especially to some warm weather. I did stray from Atkins during the holidays and the cruise..there was so much food on the cruise but believe or not I didnt go too overboard. I did gain 10 pounds back since Thanksgiving. That was after the day we got back on 1-9-04. So far I have lost 9 pounds of it. Starting back to school...taking evening classes this time..on day shift now! yeah i feel more normal. Went to the gym for the first time in 70 days! (they keep track) ugh! bout killed me but it felt good to get back in there. so looking forward to chatting with all of you again..and getting your encouragement and hopefully helping some of you...have a blessed day!
    nicki
  • Hi and welcome back!

The cruise sounds wonderful and I'm sure you had a good time - hard not to overindulge but sounds like you are well on your way back to where you were.

What ship and what ports did you visit?

Froufy
  • HEY NICKI, good to see you !!
  • Hey, Nicki! Glad you are back. I was wondering how your cruise went. Looking forward to seeing you around here more often.

Take care,
    Jina
  • Nicki! Welcome back! And way to go at getting back on track!