Progress Pictures

You're on Page 8 of 19
Go to
  • Oh boy. I don't have one. Not sure I'd get the guts to wear one if I did. I'm tempted to get a skort but haven't had the guts to get that either! lol
  • Star: You guys are absolutely adorable! You look great! You're still shrinking!! And, wow! What a cute brother you have!
  • Hehehehe - coming soon: Star with a big, gun! Watch out!
  • 140.5 pounds ~~~

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpub...sp?id_=8851001

Also, I think you can see the others by flipping through them. I'm so glad I checked here today. Made look back at the old me again!
  • Lori, you look fantastic! What a change!
  • Lori: You're looking great!!
  • WOOHOO!! Look at you!!! Keep up the good work-you're looking fantastic
  • Thanks a bunch! I have to try and get my March pic and my May picture side by side. I can't tell much difference between the two!
  • Ok, here's me with a big gun, taken last Saturday. You can't really tell what I'm looking like now due to a ballcap (but it says Princess on the front!) and a jacket that's so big on my now I can almost wrap it around me twice. But it's still fun!
  • ok, ok!!! We'll leave your brother alone!

Look at you Miss Skinny! You look great.
  • Ok...what is it about women and guns? They're just soooo sexy Hmm...I don't have a gun that big. All I've got is a 22. And speaking of...I need to shoot that again before I forget how to do it .
    Great pic Star....and yup, we'll behave
  • Sorry guys, but I just love the comparison pictures!

So here's me and that pretty pretty gun again, but right next to my start picture.

All I can say is LOOK AT MY THIGHS!!!!!!!!!! Wa-hoo!!!

• Holy cow, Star!! That is absolutely incredible!! You look fabulous!! And, you're right -- you can totally notice how small your thighs are in the new picture. You are an inspiration! Way to go, Star!!
  • No wonder you have a tiny skirt!!! I would too if my thighs were like that. Mine still are fat and rub together. You're a definite roll model
  • Thanks, you guys! God, I'm just so excited! I've never liked my thighs before.......