Progress Pictures

You're on Page 17 of 19
Go to
  • Gorgeous! What a difference... you were beautiful before, and still are! Totally inspiring Susan.
  • SUSAN!!!! What an inspiration. You look Fantastic. Way to go and THANKS so much for posting your pictures.
  • Well since the before and afters are gone from everyone's profiles I thought Id post mine here.

Before and during really....Im not done yet

• I haven't seen those!! You are lookin' fantastic!!

ONE HOT MAMA for sure!!!

• Wow Robin, you look GREAT! Keep up the good work! What an inspiration you are.
  • You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • Before and Current
    Before at 260
    Size 22 jeans and 2X shirt

202sm.jpg

• Current
    195 ish size 12 jeans and a large shirt
    Sorry could not ge tthem to post together for some reason....
    159_3192sm.JPG

• Great Job Ciarra!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!!

• These are some very bad pic's of me at 147 lbs. just days before I hit my goal. My DD begged me not to post them. I had my head tilted too far back like I was trying to cover up a double chin that I no longer have. Old habit. By the way, DD thinks I look "mentally challenged". LOL

• First pic is my beautiful DD, Lacy Marie.
    Second pic is my handsome son, Shane.
    Last pic is of me and DH exchanging wedding rings. (I was 210 lbs. in this pic.)
  • Lily!! You look great, and the picture with the blue shirt makes your legs look like they go forever!!

Tipsy~ you've come a long way....you look great!!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Thanks Robin, I just posted these last night while me and DD were playing with the scanner. I wanted everyone to see my kids and DH that I talk about all the time. I can no longer wear the jeans or white capris from these 2 pic's my hips and legs just won't keep them up. When I use a belt, they completely sag in the butt. LOL
  • Great pics, both of you. Thanks for sharing.

Lilybelle - Your kiddos are cuties!

Kel
  • Lilybelle, I just wanted to chime in and say how great you look, and how much of an inspiration you are. I would LOVE to have a figure like yours!