300+ Older Picture Page (closed for posting)

You're on Page 1 of 16
Go to
  • Here is your opportunity to be creative. This thread is for members of the 300+ area to post their favorite pictures.

There is no need for comments on this thread. When you've posted a picture, please mention it in our normal discussion threads. If you would like to respond to a picture, you can do that in the regular discussion threads as well. That way this thread will just be loaded with pics and not fluff.

If you have not posted in the 300+ area in the past 60 days, your pictures are subject to deletion.

• A comparison from the picture taken last month, to the picture taken today.
  • Me at my start weight
    Hi All,

I haven't posted a photo on here before so I am not sure if this is going to work, but I will try it. If it does, then this is the most recent photo of me, so it will be my official 'before' photo.

Hugs,

Ammi

• comparison
    Thought I'd compare a new picture with one taken in April in Vegas...but I don't really see much of a difference - maybe thru the face? Wish I had a better one from ages past.

Just goes to show we shouldn't be so camera shy. Now I can't compare before and after photos.

Trying a couple more:

and

• A one year, 75 pound comparison...
    The first two pictures were taken last April near my high weight (about 290 I think... not quite my high weight)

The last two pictures are now (about 220). The black dress I'm wearing now was a "target" dress. I bought it a number of years ago and loved it. It was the first thing I grew out of, and I'm thrilled to be back in it. I have an event to wear it at next month, too!

So, boy, you can really see a difference in my face! And I have a waist again!

• Here are some pics of me at different weights:

Recently - my before pic at 353. It is not the best since I am all in black and so you can't see my outline very well. I am also embarrased that my shirt looks stained, but I decided not to photoshop that out (for now). Just to say this was a house shirt and I have since thrown it out.

Here is my recent pic, which is my current avatar at about 319:

Here is one of my favorite picuters of me when I was thinner, maybe about 250 at my Dad's wedding. I loved having my hair done:

Lastly, here is another one of me also at a smaller size with my brother - I'm not sure how much I weighed then:
  • I can see the difference!!
    These are two photos taken of me, one in the blue t-shirt was taken not long into my diet, and the one in the red t-shirt is me 5 weeks into my diet. I can see the difference in my face and am thrilled

• Sharon (voodoo)

• I don't know if anyone can see a difference, but here's my 356.5 to 341.5 (-15 pounds!) comparison picture.

• Just a couple pics from a couple weeks ago:

To compare:
  • [IMG][/IMG]

I will post dark haired photos later, not had time to take any yet, the pics of me riding were taken a few months ago. The two little blonde boys on the ride are my two, and the woman on the sun loungers with my boys is my Mum, they were taken in her garden.
  • This is my husband Steve & my sons Gareth (older) & Aiden[IMG][/IMG]
  • for some reason the other pic didn't work, here it is (Aiden is only 18 months or so here)
  • The first pic is me at about 295-300 lbs in April/May
    The second two were taken yesterday, at 280 lbs.

My face at 310 lbs.

My face at 280 lbs.
  • Before and after 50 lbs Lost