300+ Older Picture Page (closed for posting)

You're on Page 7 of 16
Go to
  • I had my hair cut last Friday. I got fed up of being 38 and having my hair in a pony tail most of the time. So this is it......

And this is me wearing one of my new smaller summer t'shirts......

• Pics of ME and my babies :)
    Here is a pic of me when I had lost quite a bit of weight a few years ago (I have the dark hair)

And this is a pic of me at the park the other day with my puppy Hannah...isn't she cuuuute?

This is my SIL, Hannah and me standing on a big rock!

Then this is me...my brother had stuck a flower in my hair and I was not impressed..

• This one is on my birthday in July 2004.............................................. ..........................This one is from Today May 2007
  • Pictures I took on Wednesday

• Here's the Prom Pictures 6/1/07

Scott and Brooke

The Cute Couple

My Handsome Boy!!

Awwwwww!
  • some pics from the wedding (i was the photographer)

• Here's a pic of me in my 'latest' favourite outfit. Yep... I've been shopping again.

Here's a close up of my 'head'. I have decided lately to get really 'slack' and just tie my hair back, but it seems to be working at the moment.

Last time I went to get my fringe (bangs) cut the hairdresser said that I could just try putting it over to the side and growing it a little longer, so I'll see how that works. I am still trying to work out what I want to look like as this 'new' me. Sad huh? Especially seeing as I've been this new me for over a year now and I still can't get used to it. Just something else for you all to remember as you head towards your goals. There will be SO many changes for you to catch up with.

Take care,

Zelma
  • Grand Canyon pictures
    I am finally posting a few pictures from my Grand Canyon trip 2 weekends ago.

Beautiful view of the Canyon.

Another lovely vista. That's the Colorado River running through it, one of the forces of nature that helped to create the Grand Canyon.

Condors soaring above the canyon. This was so beautiful to see as condors were formerly on the endangered species list.

Me at the Canyon.

My good friend Julie and me hiking the red rocks of Sedona.
  • Okay here in this first pic I have already lost 20lbs

and here is me after 70lbs lost

• Here's the Graduate!

Before the Ceremony(in front of our house)

He Made It!!

Scott and My Dad

My Mom and Me

• Hopefully I will get this loaded right. Photo taken this weekend at the festival.

• New Pic of me...
    To refresh everyone's minds, here is how I looked when I weighed 750 pounds:

And this is how I look now that I have lost 307 pounds and I am over half way to goal:

• It was my 39th birthday yesterday and I got hubby to take a photo of me in the exact same clothes I wore on my 38th. I love the difference, so thought I'd put the pics here.

and this is me ready to go out last night, in pretty much the same outfit I wore out in London last August. Again I'll put both photos so you can see the difference.

• Here's my new car!

• Hi guys
    well here they are. my 2 yr pics. We had to go to my sister's to take this one