300+ Older Picture Page (closed for posting)

You're on Page 10 of 16
Go to
  • Hopefully I did this right. The picture on the left is December 2nd or 3rd and the one on the right is July of this year. A bit of a difference.

• BattleAx Progress Pics
    Me at highest weight 330 (maybe more?)

And me at 50 lbs. lost

• My Pics!
    Hello Everyone! Here are my starting pics. Starting weight 315 - now at 312. I am 5'6. Thanks!

• Here are a couple of photos of me breaking the scales that I had to use with a hammer today on 12/16/07.

• I took this pic for my family newsletter and just had to post it. What a difference 2 years can make! Same shirt, same lipstick, big difference!

Also, thanks to everyone who made the background possible!
  • Okay. As you guys can see in my signature, that my best friend is getting married in July. She let me pick out my own dress, but I want to lose some more weight to look decent in it! So here's the dress I'm working towards!

• I wanted to post a few recent photos (taken today) for a couple of reasons. One is that I need to see for myself whether my weight gain is that obvious, and two, to show people here how I am going. I can certainly see a difference from the earlier pics, when I first reached 161lbs, and now. I am thicker in the waist for one thing. These pics are unique in that I have never posted one side-on before and I have never posted my bare arms before. Side on you can see my fuller rear end and stomach. A lot of this is due to excess skin, but some is the increased weight. And YOU are the first people in probably 20 years or more to see my upper arms, other than hubby and my mum and doctors. I cover them up at all times, because they are so wrinkly. I am posting the third pic because that is the light cover that I put on over the top of the tank top so I didn't scare other shoppers today.

I am hoping that some time this year I will be able to post more pics that show me a little lighter at least. I don't want to get 'skinny' by any means, but I want to get down a little so that I have some 'breathing room' when TOM comes to visit.

Well... after all of that... here are the pics.

Take care,

Zelma
  • Since Sharon (your wish is my command ) asked, I will post these here too:

And I also just got my hair cut today at lunch, so here are a few more. I am starting to feel a bit vain! I guess that is ok. . .

• I have been discouraged with the lack of scale changes, but as I said in a previous post, I can tell body changes so I thought I'd compare to the last pictures I took for weight loss comparison. They were taken in April, and not even at my highest weight. The others (in brown) were taken earlier this afternoon. Can't say that I see a lot of changes, but I see some, and that's the important thing.

• Well, I just wanted to post pics I had hubby take today. I felt SO good today. In fact I felt 'beautiful'. It was just one of those "feel good" days. I actually feel as though I have found my waist again this week. The weight is gradually coming off again, which probably goes a LONG way towards making me feel better.

Zelma
  • This is my starting pic! When I reach my 10% goal I shall post them side by side.
    [IMG][/IMG]
  • ok here is my latest picture and a picture from summer of 06 when I think I looked my heaviest not sure on my weight then.

edited to put in the photo of me in the same green capris and the difference in my hip/bottom/saddlebag area is amazing to look at!
  • Yep... more pics of me. I turned 46 yesterday and I was feeling FINE! Well, actually I had a head cold and was feeling a little 'off', but I felt as though I was LOOKING 'fine'.

This first pic is of Neil and I just after we got back from my birthday lunch. I think we may be holding my stomach in after I ate too much. Just kidding... I think.

This next pic is of me after I had taken most of my good clothes off and I had brushed my hair out and thought that I actually looked pretty good for a sick 46 year old. So Neil had to come running with the camera again. Poor baby! You can see my birthday necklace in this one. I also realised that my makeup is a bit patchy after blowing my nose all day, but I can live with that.

Thank you for putting up with my bouts of vanity.

Zelma
  • This picture was taken in early nov 07. I had bought this outfit for my sons wedding and decided it wasnt what i wanted. This is my highest weight.