Our Photos

You're on Page 9 of 10
Go to
  • My Pictures
    Oh! I realised that I do actually have some pictures to post now! Or rather, I'd like to post a link to them on my own site, if that's allowed.

http://www.ann-charlotte.com/vk/

The Before-picture is from late 2002 and I weighed 97 kilos/213 lbs and the After-picture is from December 9th 2005 and I weighed 70 kilos/154 lbs. I'm quite pleased with the transformation!

I was obviously miserable in the first picture (and I feel kind of sad when I look at it, because I remember how much I was hurting) but I wanted some tangible evidence to serve as a Before-picture because I was hellbent on reaching my goal. Well, after a million attempts, BED and whathaveyou I've finally succeeded. Now I'll work on maintaining, and defining my body a bit.

Hugs from Ann-Charlotte
  • Anne-Charlotte, you look ravishing!! Bravo!!
  • I finally have some good "after" pics, so here you go!

The first pic is me in June 2004 on a big trip around Asia (this particular picture was in Singapore, not that it really matters). The second is me in August 2004 right before I started getting healthy. I weighed around 185 at the time (I'm 5'4") but I don't know for sure because I didn't have a scale for a couple months. All my "before" pics are sitting down, because I was always exhausted!

The third is me in November 05 when I was only a couple pounds away from my goal weight. The last two are from a couple weeks ago, getting ready to go out to dinner. In the last one I weigh about 128, though you can see my arms could still use some toning!

• My gosh you're so young! You look very good indeed ... I hope you had a nice evening out ...
  • OMG! You look like an entirely different person!

You're gorgeous -- thanks for sharing!
  • You look fabulous!
  • Thanks! LOL Ilene, I guess I am young compared to a lot of people on here (I'm 23).
  • Awwwwww I can't see the pics! Is it the server?
  • Frus - apparently any photos over two years old didn't make it in the server move. We'd love it if people repost their pictures!
  • I can't seem to upload jpegs at the moment either
  • YAY! I can see the pictures!

Paperclippy!!
  • Sharon's Before And After Pic
    Not sure if I'm doing this right but will have a go.

• WOWser ... You did both perfectly, losing weight and posting those very impressive pics
  • Shanna, you look great!
  • Oh my yes you do - and your girls are adorable too.