I'm Baaaaaack!

• Hi Beauties! Well, I am back from our week in Paradise, happy and rested. Okay, so I'm a bit heavier than I was before we left, but I'm not sweating it one little bit.

The cruise was a blast, our vow renewal ceremony was very special, and yes, we ate like little piggies. I have lots of pictures and will post a few on MSN Beach Beauty Bingo site once I get them uploaded or scanned and sorted out.

The first time we cruised I was much heavier (50 pounds or so?) and was very self conscious about going around in a swimsuit, etc. Not so this time! It was so much nicer just relaxing and not worrying about what I looked like. I did feel sorta sluggish eating like I did, but I also now have the confidence to know I can get right back on track and lose my cruise pounds. Same with exercise. We did take the stairs a lot and walked all over creation, but now need to get back on schedule with working out.

I am in the midst of unpacking (yuck) so don't have time to go back and check all the posts, but will soon. I did want to pop in and let you all know we returned safe and sound, and that I was thinking of all my beach buddies while I was lounging on the beaches of the Caribbean! I know, that was evil!

For devotees of Boot Camp, I'm ready to hit it hard...how about you?

Cheers, friends!
  • Welcome back, sounds like you had a blast!
  • Welcome back. Slipper camp for me these days but I am improving. I need foot transplants!
  • Welcome back, glad that you had a fab time. You lucky duck.
  • Welcome back, Franny! We missed you!
  • welcome back...it sounds magical......

rb