LCFS week of November 16, 2003

• Good Morning All:

I hope you had a great time at the wedding reception Nikki.

Guess, what Aleka, its raining again Our big Santa Claus
    Parade is today. It usually draws over 1 million people. Boy
    are they going to be wet

I am going to try to stay away from nuts this week. I am once
    again at a stall that is lasting weeks......... I also have the habit of
    grabbing deli meat (o carb type) and a thin slice of swiss cheese
    for a snack during the day, perhaps this is all more food than I
    actually need

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!!

Nikkic, I am trying not to watch Shopping Channel. I am always
    so tempted. Their is a fibre optic snowman for 50 bucks that I
    am just in love with right now. I keep thinking David would love
    this
    Anne.
  • Hi,

We met some friends of our's for lunch at an Olive Garden. I did very well until the breadsticks came. I love their breadsticks. I had a stuffed chicken breast that was stuffed w/cheese. I honestly didn't care for it. I did not eat the pasta.

ANNE, I think the rain you are having is headed our way for Wed. & Thurs. How was the Santa Claus parade? I think I read somewhere, in one of Suzanne's books, I believe, where she said being stalled is a good thing because your body is using its fat. I may be wrong, but I think that's what she said. You will start losing again. Did you watch Suzanne on HSN this weekend?

nikki, did you buy the cookbook? I didn't catch the whole thing about what someone did with the egg crepes, but just the tail end of it.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
    Aleka
  • Good evening (late evening )
    I am thanking God for my sobriety that I have been enjoying for this past year or so. I did drink beer yesterday for the first time in a long time and I was so sick all day. I don't know how I drank so much and for so many years. We did have a great time at the reception. I saw people I hadn't seen in years and we danced quit a few times. Lots of people gave me compliments on how much better and younger I look since they saw me last. Nothing like losing 65 lbs, stopping smoking, drinking and eating better to make you look better and younger.
    The weather was great here today, but I just laid on the couch being sick and feeling lousey.

Anne, with the holidays coming up, I'm not really expecting to lose any weight. But, I am going to try to just maintain and not gain any. Being stalled is discouraging, and it's hard to not get that feeling of wanting to give up. I know you won't your doing wonderful. I think nuts make me stall. I know cream does because I cant seem to control myself with it. I guess I'll just cut it out.

Aleka, I didn't order the cookbook. Let me know how you like it. I didn't order anything. I have to just quit watching those channels, I spend way too much on that stuff.

Got to take DD to the Dr tomorrow, it will be an all day thing as this Dr is half way across the state.. Take care, Nikki