Welcome / Please Introduce Yourself!

You're on Page 3 of 15
Go to
  • Karyn, you’ve found the only place that I know of where you can talk about things like feeling fat when you’re size 4 and have a whole bunch of people who understand exactly how you feel (and not want to slap you ). Like Mel said a few days ago, we think we’re alone and kind of and then we come here to discover people who feel the same way about things. So you can always talk to us even if there isn’t anyone in Real Life who understands. We talk about body image a lot – here’s a thread about it that you might want to check out: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35318 I had the same crazy thoughts last week when I was getting dressed to go out to dinner with DH and I looked in the mirror and told myself I looked fat – though I was wearing size 4. I realized in the rational part of my brain that was – but it didn’t change what I SAW in the mirror. Anyway, feel free to keep blabbing – it’s a great feeling to discover that we’re not alone.

About my surgeries – feel free to ask me any questions you’d like – I’m not embarrassed about talking about them. Mel, Karen, and TusconChris here have also had TTs or lower body lifts and can help too. I don’t know if you found it yet, but we have a sticky about weight loss and skin that has some posts about surgical experiences: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36040 Yes, I am extremely satisfied with my results. I’m never going to look like a model, but I never expected to and this is much, much better than having all the skin flopping around.

About shopping – I’ve gotten rid of a lot of what I bought at first too, for two reasons. First, I was so overwhelmed by the choices that I was really undiscriminating about what I bought. I was used to begin stuck in the plus sizes and having to be content to make do with anything that simply fit. All of a sudden, everything fit (or was too big) and it came in 200 varieties. Too much choice. Now I tell myself I have to LOVE it to buy it. Second, totally without realizing it, I was buying the same style of clothes in smaller sizes that I used to buy in plus sizes: big, baggy stuff meant to camouflage my body. It took me a while to realize that I didn’t need to camouflage any more AND that wasn’t a very flattering look for me now. I’m a much more careful shopper now. And isn’t it a marvel when last year’s clothes still fit this year? I’ve never been at the same weight for two years before ever – it always was up or down before.

Glad you're all here -- keep talking -- great topics!
  • Meg, thanks for your wonderful post. I immersed myself in the surgery thread (lots of great info!) and plan to read the body image thread next.

I get so emotional when I read the posts on this forum. I can't believe how new and wonderful it feels to have found people like me!

Oh, Meg, you really do look incredible! I love your muscles! I'm going to have to venture on over to the Ladies Who Lift forum to find out how I can lower my body fat percentage. I started lifting at the gym in April. I love it!
  • Thank you for having me!
    This board is just what I was looking for. I am so happy to have found you guys! Your stories are sooo inspiring!
    My name is Margaret and I live in NW Pennsylvania. I am a 32 yr old stay at home mom to two boys David 4 and Josh 13 mo.
    I have just spent the last 3 years ( Had a baby in that time) losing 167 pounds going from 315 to 155 thru diet and exercise. Talk about life changing! It's very surread to see me at 155, believe me. I spent 30 years miserable and clueless on how to take care of myself. My only regret is waiting as long as I did to do this for myself.
    I really NEED to learn how to maintain because I am only a few pounds away from my goal weight! I'm scared to death of doing it wrong.
    Thanks again! As soon as I figure out how to post pics, I will!
    Margaret
    Highest weight: 315
    Now: 155
    Goal: LTG: 150
    How I'm going to do it: maintain a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise.
  • Wow that's a well decent weight loss! You lot are all so inspiring. Looking forward to the pics Margaret!
  • hi guys second posting whew i m lost i donot remember i posted last .well v all know the issue ,but today my concern is ,i want to buy ttreadmill.i donot know good brand how much it cost.... i donot mind if it is exepensive.i want to see it go long way with me ....lol ,lot to loose ...donot want something cheap thats broken tommorrow
  • Welcome to Maintainers, Margaret! Congratulations on your fabulous weight loss! Can't wait for the pictures. Yep, you've found the right place to help you transition from losing to maintaining.

I think I know how you're feeling right about now -- I was petrified when I reached my goal because the only thing I knew was how to lose -- I was clueless about maintenance. All I knew was that I was NEVER going to go back to 257 pounds again. With the help of this wonderful group, I've been able to keep the weight off for 2 1/2 years now and it does get easier over time (this is what our "big loser" Karen always tells us -- she's kept off 115 pounds for 15 years now ) Stick around with us -- this is a great group for support and encouragement. We're writing the "instruction manual" for maintenance right here and we look forward to you adding in all your insights and thoughts.

BTW, I'm a Margaret too! DH's family lives in the Oil City/Franklin area -- is that close to you?

Hi Reenu! You might want to post your treadmill question in the Exercise forum -- I bet you'll get lots of answers there.
  • Meg R U There I M Trying To Get Response From U . U R Goooooood. Plz Help Me With Two Things ***how Much It Cost U To Get Rid Of That Extra Skin, Imean Loose Skin That U Lost In Two Surgeries...aftr Weight Loss ...imean In Canadian Dollars***.***and Want To Buy Treadmill ...goood One That Goes Long Way With Me In My Weight Loss Journey......not Like One Dies Next Day ,plz Guide Me I Can Spend Good Money On Treadmill Since Thats The Only Thing I Want To Own In My Entire Life[ I Mean As Soon As I Become Teen] Not Teen Anymore Long Story Short I Need Ur Help ,sorry For English .at Work I M Inhurry,plz Reply****Thnx
  • Gulp, I guess I belong here now. The idea of weight maintenance is pretty intimidating to me after the past 6 or so years of up and down the scale.

After 7 months, I've finally lost all the accumulated weight of 4 relatively close pregnancies. My littlest one is now 9 months old and I started my weight loss journey when she was 2 months. I lost all the pregnancy weight, plus about another 5ish lbs, so now, at 31, I'm at my lowest adult weight ever. And I like it here.

I've known how I should be eating to feel at my best for a long time, but I didn't always choose to eat that way. Plus my portion sizes, even of good food, tended to be huge. Other than a crash, barely eating at all diet when I was 17-18 I'd never really dieted, although I'd thought about it. I didn't follow any diet plan. I'm ovo-lacto vegetarian, and lost the weight by keeping junk to a minimum and eating moderate portions of whole grains, low fat dairy, legumes, and lots of fruit and vegetables. It was both easier and harder than I expected.

I've been reading posts in this forum for a few weeks as I approached my goal weight. I'm nervous about maintaining, even more so than losing I think. I can lose weight. But after 4 pregnancies in the past 6 years, I also know how to gain weight all too well. Working out how to eat normal portions of mostly good food so that my weight stays relatively stable is my new challenge. Somehow the motivation of the scale staying the same isn't as impressive as the scale moving down.

My new way of challenging myself (for the past few months too) has been by taking up running. Rather than watching the scale, I can watch the distances and speed I can run slowly increase. I plan to run a 10K or 1/2 marathon at the end of next summer, giving me a new long term goal to work toward health-wise.
  • Hi,
    I never introduced myself here, even though I posted...

Well, here is my story. I was a skinny kid, and analyzing it now i can say I stayed skinny because I did not like to eat. I simply would eat crust from favourite rye bread for breakfast, meat for lunch, and mashed potatoes for dinner. If I did not like food, I will never put it in the mouth - so my first encounter with rice and pasta occured in my early twenties at the University cafeteria. And you know what - i do not like them even now... Why do i eat it than?

I started to gain weight when I was 24 (i already had one child) and when I moved from Soviet Union to Austria. All of a sudden all those nice pastries, cookies, etc. around - I easily gained 10 kg and thought - well, I am 25, what do I want??? I gained another 10 kg at 30, when I moved to Canada. Easily - by living 1 month on McDonalds 49c hamburgers when you buy 10! I did not have a job, and having 10 hamburgers for 5$ made sence. Well, new size of jeans was expensive. I had 2 more pregnancies and ended up in 170-180 pound range... Eyeopener was when my 4 y.o. son and I watched a video from last summer and he said - Mom, who is this woman with huge bum there? Well, it was I, and he could not recognize me - first I thought it was because camera adds pounds, but than I looked so much like a pig there!!!

When my third child was born, I thought - I do not want to look like standard overweight North american nother of 3... I wanted to look cool and feel cool. So I enrolled to the gym for my birthday. i ended up going there 2 times a week and in 6 month (still breastfeeding) my weight dropped to 156 pounds. After that I could not loose no matter what I did. In a year I dropped to 149 (after finishing breastfeeding) or so - but again, it was so slow and so hard. So On sept 29th I joined Jenny Craig. In 3 month I reached my goal of 128 pounds and right now I try to stay in 5 pounds area around it.

I exercise at least 30 min every day, I also teach yoga (certified in order to keep myself busy - after all instructor can not skip a class), I bike (this year my daughter and I finished 100 mountain bike tour on Sunshine coast). I also work full time. Anyways, I am very glad to find this forum (thanks funniegrrl)!

I find keeping weight off is harder than loosing, so this forum is a big help for me! Knowing that youa re not alone makes it so much easier, and having people around who lost and maintained just makes it real!!!

Sandy.
  • Hi! I've decided to stop lurking and introduce myself. I recently my weight watchers goal on 10/19/04 and felt that it was time to share my story:

I was a chubby kid and an overweight teenager that blossomed into a morbidly obese young adult. I'm guessing that I was about 40-60 pounds overweight in high school weighing around 150-180 pounds (I'm a little under 5'2"). I was also completely uncoordinated and was always the last one to be picked for any game in PE. I dreaded the yearly "Presidents Fitness Challenge" because running the mile felt like torture. I was always the last one to finish...Even though I wasn't the heaviest in my class I was the most out of shape. I had no concept of good nutrition and I put myself on a number of crazy crash diets in my early teen years...like the NO fat diet. I often would try to restrict my calories to around 800 per day or less. I wasn't trying to be anorexic or anything...I just didn't know better. I thought that in order to loose weight I had to suffer. After 3 days of starving I would find myself so famished that I would just binge. I never actually managed to loose more then a couple of pounds with any of my dieting attempts so I can't even call it yo-yo dieting. By the time I was 16 or 17 I decided that I didn't want to torture myself anymore and that my body was incapable of loosing weight. I decided to accept myself the way I was, as someone that was a bit on the heavy side but also healthy and very voluptuous. It just seemed too difficult to fight with the scale and torture myself with it. From that point of I stopped paying attention to what I was eating and just ate whatever I liked and felt like eating. Between high school and college I ballooned, I was completely oblivious to how heavy I was. While I was in college I met my husband, I loved that he thought I was beautiful and didn't see me as fat. Unfortunately his acceptance of me and his love of high calorie foods didn't help my already expanding waist line. I graduated with my BA in Psychology and got a very high stress, but well paying, job working in the human service world. I knew even when I accepted the position that it wasn't what I wanted to do but it was an offer that most recent grads would jump at.

Several of my co-workers belonged to Weight Watchers and had had wonderful success. I decided to join too, in part to loose weight for my up coming wedding and in part develop a common bond with my new co-workers. When I stepped on the scale for the first time I was shocked to see that I was over 215 pound ( I can't remember my exact weight). I took to Weight Watchers quickly but soon grew tired of counting points. I didn't like paying for the meetings and I figured that I could do the program on my own. I also figured that since I have an excellent memory I could keep track of my points in my head...yeah right. I don't know who I was fooling but I know you all know what happened. little by little the 10 pounds that I had lost came back and then some. When I re-joined Weight Watchers again in order to loose weight for my wedding I was up around 225ish...but once again there was a part of me that was holding myself back. I think that in truth I didn't believe that I could really succeed. I convinced myself that I didn't need to loose weight...I had everything I needed. A wonderful husband-to-be that didn't care about my weight, a good job (even though I hated it by this point). I was going to the meetings and going through the motions even though I had no motivation. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed with work and wedding planning. Needless to say I didn't loose weight in time for my wedding on 9/26/02. I was close to my highest weight ever on my wedding day and I was in complete denial as to how big I really was.

It was sometime in March of 2003 that it hit me. I'm not really sure what happened...I think it was the culmination of many things. The stress of my job made me realize that I wasn't who I wanted to be or where I wanted to be in my life. I knew that I needed to change me. I decided that I wanted to get healthy and become physically fit. I didn't care about loosing weight to get a man or to be popular...which had always been my weight loss motivation in high school. I wanted to loose weight for me! I decided that this time I wanted to add something that had been missing before...exercise. The weird thing was that once I had resolved to get healthy nothing could stop me. The thought of exercise terrified me. All of my previous attempts had failed. I knew that I enjoyed walking but I didn't like doing it alone or outside. I promised myself that I would only make changes to my lifestyle that were maintainable and realistic to me. In order for me to be comfortable exercising I had to do it on my terms. I decided that I HAD to have a treadmill. I bought a treadmill and started walking...at a pace of 2.5 MPH for half an hour several times a week. In April I decided to join Weight Watchers again. This time when I weighed in my weight was up to 239.4. That is my highest recorded weight but I know that I was probably even higher then that since I had been walking on the treadmill for several weeks prior to joining and was making small healthy changes in my way of eating. In keeping with my new philosophy that I would only make changes in my life that I could maintain I decided that I needed to find a way to track my points without the hassle of writing them down. I liked the idea of the points bracelets that they sell at Weight Watchers but I thought they were ugly so I decided to make my own with pretty blue beads and a butterfly charm to represent my transformation...this also served as an anchor for me when I was going through rough times.

I wish I knew what it was that was different for me this time and what really motivated me to loose the weight. I wish I could remember that "Ahh ha moment". I just know that I woke up one morning with a new resolve to do it. I knew from the beginning that I would succeed, unlike my half hearted attempts in the past. Exercise was a huge part of it for me too. Over the months I progressed from a slow short crawl to an hour of fast paced walking every day. January 04' marked the beginning of learning to run. I stared out by doing repetitions of running 1 minute and walking 3. After twelve weeks of increasing running intervals I ran for 30 minutes non-stop for the first time. This was nothing short of a miracle in my mind, considering that I had never been able to run an entire mile before in my life. Running has been a great way for me to change my focus back to my original goal of getting healthy, now that the excitement of loosing has worn off.

It's taken about a year and a half to get where I am now...and I'm surprised how quickly it all has happened. I now weigh 136, and wear a size 4/6 and run between 3-7 miles 4-5 time a week. On the days that I don't run I walk and have recently stared incorporating some light weight training into the mix as well. My life has changed in a lot of other ways too over the last 18 months. The "great job", where I was so miserable, laid me off in November 03'...talk about a blessing in disguise. I was unemployed for several months but it allowed me some time to focus on myself and learn about who I was and what I wanted to do. My weight loss gave me the courage to try a new job in a new field, it pays less then what my previous job did, but the benefits of not working in a high stress job are immeasurable.

I'm not quite where I want to be yet. The weight range for someone of my height is between 108-136 according to WW. I would like to be around 125ish I think...though I'm having a lot of trouble assessing where I'm at physically. I have some saggy skin, though it does seem to be shrinking. Even though I think the sagging is excessive my doctor seems to think it's not that bad considering how much I've lost. I think that has been the hardest thing for me to come to terms with. I don't have the perfect body....I'm not where I want to be. I still see myself as 240 pounds sometimes. Right now my plan for maintenance is to continue eating and exercising as I have been. I'm also adding some strength training into my routine...and hope to learn a lot from those of you that have more experience in this area. I'm going to continue to work on my running and increase my distance and speed. I still want to loose some more mass but I'm not going to be as concerned about my numbers as I have been. I'm healthy, I'm at a normal weight for my body and that is what is most important to me. There is something addictive about loosing and I'm going to miss the rush I get from seeing the numbers on the scale go down...though that happens so seldom now that I think I've become accustomed to it already. My biggest fear is that I will gain back the weight that I have lost. I think that by staying connected to other people that have lost weight and are maintaining their loss I will have a much better chance of succeeding. I'm glad to have found this place.
  • Dee, I loved your intro - thanks so much for sharing with us. So much of it sounded familiar to me. Especially having a husband who is so understanding. Mine never pressured me to lose weight so I was a little too comfortable with my overeating. It took many years to realize that I didn't have to wait for someone else to motivate me into weight loss - I could motivate myself!

Sandy, I'm so impressed that you stuck to your guns during the year it was so hard to lose more weight. It's so easy to stay motivated when the scale is fully cooperating! You should be so proud of yourself.

Only Me, I went from being a non-runner to running a 10k. It was a fantastic way to stay focused on my training and it was an incredible feeling when I crossed that finish line. You're going to love it. Good luck!!!!

Big congrats to you all on your weight loss and all your hard work!!!!

Karyn Lee
  • This is such a great forum! I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Anne and I'm 35 years old. I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I was the fat girl in the corner, quietly reading a book, and trying not to draw too much attention to myself to avoid harassment. I grew into an academic overachiever, eventually get my B.S. in physics and a doctorate in astronomy. I also just grew, up to 289 pounds at my heaviest. I never had much success at losing weight, and at some point decided to just be happy with myself as I was. I switched to an engineering career, married, and had a nice comfortable, sedentary life. While life wasn't perfect, I was generally content.

I don't know what changed or why. We moved back to Tucson from Los Angeles--a much happier location for me. I was under a lot of stress at work and was eating myself to sleep most nights. I also had developed a painful condition, uterine fibroids, which were at most only loosely related to weight. While I was otherwise very healthy, it did occur to me my next diagnosis might be preventable. I decided to make some changes to my life, eat healthier foods, pay attention to portion sizes, get some exercise, and find better ways to deal with stress. While I did count calories and measured my food, I never viewed this as a diet or weight loss plan, but merely as an attempt to lead a healthier life. If it worked, great, if it didn't, well, I was happy.

My body changed to fit my new lifestyle. Over a year, I lost more than 100 lbs. The closest thing to a 'light bulb' moment happened when I was about 30 lbs down, and I was walking from my cubicle at work, and I thought "This is so easy!" and at that moment I realized just how much burden I had put on myself by living the way I had. I was energized. In that year I went from barely being able to walk my dogs around the block to running a half marathon. I dropped from barely fitting into a size 24W to being a comfortable size 12. I also had surgery to remove the fibroids without having the dreaded hysterectomy, so I feel absolutely great. I've maintained my new weight for just about a year now, though I'd eventually like to lose another 20 lbs or so.

My weight ended up around 170, give or take. My weight loss basically stopped when I discovered endurance sports, right after the half marathon. I fell in love with racing, not that I'm very competitive. I find it hard to train for racing, as opposed to exercising for weight loss/maintenance, and lose weight at the same time. I run distances from 5K to marathon, do triathlon up to the half-ironman distance so far, and I'm training for my first cycling century ride right now. I swim, bike, run, and lift weights. I'm a bonafide athlete now, with the finisher's medals to prove it. Maybe slow and still on the chunky side, but an athlete none-the-less. To say I'm astonished with all this is an understatement, and I wonder at my new condition in life every day. I never expected I was capable of this.

Exercise is a no-brainer for me now. I love it (well, 80% of the time anyway), and I start to feel jittery if I take more than a couple days completely off. I still struggle with food though. I love to eat. I love to eat good food, and I love to eat crap. I want to eat when I'm happy, when I'm stressed, when I'm bored and when I'm hungry. The three most evil foods in the world are Reese's Peanut Butter cups, Cheetos, and Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey. I think all ice cream and all chips are sold in single serving packages, no matter how big they are. I also still find work very stressful and there is lots and lots of junk food available in my lab. Every day is hard, and some days I beat it, and some days it beats me. I still count calories and measure my food. I keep track of everything I eat every day, even the bad days. The accountability is important to me.

I've learned so much from this forum over the last couple months. You are all such an inspiration to me. I find it very reassuring to read about how you go through the same struggles I do, and find ways to overcome them.
  • Welcome Anne and Dee! What terrific stories! We're looking forward to hearing a lot more from of both of you - you both have a lot of wisdom and experience to share.
  • Hi Meg and everyone -

I've been lurking in this forum for several weeks now and I have decided to join in, at least occasionally as time permits.

Perhaps a brief background at first. In July 2001, I found myself at 191, bigger than I had ever been. As I discovered a few months ago, 191 works out to a BMI of 30.9 or clinically obese. The causes were twofold - arthritis had robbed me of most of my ability and motivation to run and I was using food to make up for shortcomings in a failing marriage. I couldn't run any more but I could stop eating fried mozzarella sticks and jalapeno poppers. By October 2002, I had battled my way down to 151. I fought for every one of those 640 ounces, figuring that I was having such a difficult time because I was now 40 rather than 27. Last time I lost a significant amount of weight, I had been 27 and that was when I had taken up running. In November 2002, I, now divorced, started a new relationship and lost my tenuous grasp of the weight-loss process. By August 2003, I was back up to 169. I started the battle again in earnest. By September, when the WeightWatcher signs began appearing around work, I had lost a pound. When a friend told me she had once lost 23 pounds in 12 weeks on WW, I signed up for WW@Work. Maybe WW knows something I don't, I thought.

I started WW at 168 in mid-September; by mid-December, I hit my WW goal of 142. By early January, I hit my personal goal of 135. My current weight of 130 was actually a dream weight. It was my running weight, more or less, but I did not expect to ever see it again. I certainly did not expect to see it at 43. It is also an accident and it is why I am here, posting in this forum.

When I hit goal in December, the sum total of my leader's advice was "Add four points and read this booklet." (the _Going the Distance_ booklet) She assumed that all of us were familiar with WW's program inside and out, when in fact I for one knew next to nothing about the program. Other than the admonition to make exercise a daily commitment, I got nothing from the booklet. I was frightened out of my tiny mind! I needed guidance now, as I never had before. I knew I could lose weight but I needed to know how to keep it off. I had come to WW because of my inability to maintain a lower weight after I'd already lost it. I mean, sure, continue to stay away from the fried mozzarella sticks, but what else?

Deciding that at this point WW had no good solid advice, I decided to wing it, to listen to my own inner voice about my body, as I always had, just use familiar structures that WW provided, like points and weekly weigh-ins. I didn't add four points. I added two points. I still had a personal goal and four seemed too much. The step down from 22 to 20 points had been traumatic for me. To re-add four points? No. I continued, as I had hoped, to lose each week. I added a point or two each week that I lost because I could feel my body continuing to burn fat. I remained calm on the weeks I knew there was a water retention issue and the scale showed a bump up - and I held the line on points those weeks. As January rolled into February and the scale crept below my personal goal, I began to panic.

Without any other guidance for my panic, I had no choice but to continue to follow this philosophy of managing points, slowly increasing points. A trip through the WW boards taught me I wasn't the first to do this nor was I the only one to feel abandoned after hitting goal. As it turned out, I had also stumbled into what some considered to be the best way to re-add points to end up with the maximum number of points per day. Before I was done, I was up to 32 (1500 - 1700 calories, more or less) points a day.

The weight loss leveled off in April at 128 pounds. Now I bounce between 128 and 130. Lately I've been "bouncing" a bit above 130. I knew all along I was going to have to play with the daily points allowance, that 32 seemed ridiculously high. So with the scale bouncing above 130, I dropped back on points for a few weeks with a sigh. I did indeed lose weight again at a points level that should be about my base metabolic rate, not all the way back down to WW minimum. I seemed to have lost mostly subcutaneous fat. The scale is still bouncing above 130 occasionally. But now I am seeing new muscle definition and loose waistbands in (new) pants (again!) since I increased the cardio portion of my exercise and added in a weekly Pilates class a few months ago. So I am thinking this may indeed be real muscles. And I am thinking of increasing my defined "bounce range", of turning loose of a little bit of WW's fascination with the scale. And I added a weekly Yoga class, starting yesterday.

I continue to journal daily and I'm still using the WW Flexpoints system for simplified calorie counting. I continue to dispose of "crappy" food from my diet in favor of "clean", wholesome, minimally-processed foods. I do allow myself a "treat" from time to time. It's a hallmark of my different mindset to say that my idea of a treat has gone from a 20 oz. full-sugar soda and a full-sized candy bar to a fried scallop and a fried shrimp off of my significant other's plate at a seafood restaurant or a small order of fries that I share with the dog.

I am running again. The arthritis only allows me to run two miles (3 1/3 km) at a time now. Sometimes, when I get a little sad that I've only managed a four mile (4 2/3 km) week (which is my weekly goal - running two miles for two days a week) when I used to run 20-25 mile weeks, I remind myself that four is a bigger number than ZERO! I may try again to stretch that out to three miles per run when the spring and the light return. But I have become able to hike without looking for easy trails or avoiding some places because the terrain is too difficult. In late September, I hiked up South Carolina's second highest mountain, a 2000 foot (600 meter) elevation increase over about 3-4 miles (5-6 km).

I am hoping I'll be able to add something insightful to this forum from time to time. It would only be fair as I've already learned so much from you guys, mostly the all-important thought that I am not alone in this struggle to keep up the "new me".

So, the summary:
    High weight: 191 (86.8 kg)
    WW start weight: 168 (76.4 kg)
    WW goal: 142 (64.5 kg)
    Current weight: 128-131 (58 - 59.5 kg)
    Height: 5'6"
    BMI top/WW goal/current 31/23/21