The Firm Sculpting Stick

• Is the Firm sculpting stick available anywhere on it's own other than Ebay. I already have The Firm so I don't want to by the Firm 2 because I don't need the step boxes. There's a new cardio tape I'd liek to buy that uses the sculpting stick. Just wondering if anyone has seen it for sale on it's own.

Thanks!
  • CollageVideo.com says you can use any body bar. I've seen body bars at most sporting goods stores.
  • Thanks for the info -- that will help out my pocketbook. Have you tried any of the videos using the body bar? Just wondering how you like them.
  • No. I don't have any BSS2 tapes; only the original system tapes, and BSS1 tapes. Some of the original system tapes use a dowel, but that's not the same as a body bar. (I used a broomstick instead of the dowell.) Other than the fanny lifter and dumbells, the only other equipment I have is a weighted ball (5 pounds).
  • I have the BSS2 and I love it. The sculpting stick is the best part for me. Those videos kick my butt but I am very happy with the results.