confused

• Hi,
    I can' t find any of you where are you? This is too confusing for me. I work with computers everyday all day long so I know it can't be that difficult. What's up with this page business?

Well, I think we are finally done down-sizing at work and everyone has found their new space and is getting accustomed to it. Man, I can't believe what I had to go through to get people to move and be motivated. I had one who didn't want to clean the area she left or the area she went to. It was too difficult for her, she is still stressed out from the move. I had another one who we didn't move and she is moping around not talking to anyone. Another one who wanted to help everyone move and had tons of energy, so things were flying out of people's cubicles and getting mixed up. For two weeks now the office has been in complete disarray. And everyone knows I can't stand a mess. In the meantime work keeps piling up on my desk. I know I am too old to go out and look for another job, but some days I am so tempted.

Well I watched Survivor again tonight and it didn't even cheer me up. Well, what's to be happy about watching grown adults drinking concoctions of sardines, squid, bleeding clams, oysters,etc blended together to make a drink to see how fast one can gulp it down and keep it down. Just thinking about it I would have lost and had to go home. No Million for me.

DH is completely lost in the World Series and hogging the big screen TV. I have to go to another room if I want to watch something, but there is really nothing I want to watch. I would rather be reading a book. I am too much of a scardey cat to read mystery novels. I am o.k. until I have to stay home alone and then I get spooked. It doesn't help living in the country

Last year we were babysitting our two oldest daughters children.
    The local Catholic school system was advertising a haunted house at one of the churches. It was advertised as suitable for preschool and up. We went to the haunted house stood in line for about 1/2 hour and then it was our turn to go inside. The beginning of the course was relatively safe, but then when we got to the second floor it was very dark and people were hidden in boxes and such were reaching out and touching you. Well the grandkids started screaming and trying to get out or hide, and it was not funny. It was dark and DH and I were trying to keep track of all five of the grandkids. That was the first time we had ever gone and the last. All the way home, my grand daughter kept asking if we would not take her ever again to the scary house. The boys felt the same way, So this year we are not going to the scarey house.

Well dear ladies, I am heading to bed. Tomorrow is Friday . Yah

Bye for now.

Bluet

"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend." Plautus
  • Here's a link for you Bluet
    Here you go Bluet... just click on the link below and it will take you to where you want to be.

Good Luck &
    God Bless!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...threadid=33282
  • FOR BLUET, ...
    BLUET, IF YOU COME HERE LOOKING FOR US, GO BACK TO THE SUPPORT THREADS, AND LOOK FOR " OVER 50 AND GETTING HEALTHY # 5".

WE START A NEW THREAD AFTER 3 OR 4 PAGES, AND WE WERE PAST DUE. THIS IS JUST SOMETHING WE DO BECAUSE IF THE THREADS GET TOO LONG, SOMETIMES IT TAKES TOO LONG FOR SOME PEOPLES COMPUTERS TO LOAD THEM.

ALSO, IF YOU EVER COME TO POST AND YOU CAN'T FIND OUR THREAD, JUST GO ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICK ON NUMBER 2 AND THAT SHOULD BRING UP OUR THREAD. SOMETIMES, IF NOBODY POSTS, THE THREAD KEEPS GETTING DROPPED LOWER AND LOWER EACH TIME SOMEONE POSTS ON ANOTHER THREAD, AND THEN WE'RE OFF THE PAGE AND ARE ON PAGE NUMBER 2, UNTIL ONE OF US POSTS, THEN THAT BRINGS US, OR OUR THREAD, BACK UP TO THE TOP OF PAGE ONE AGAIN.

I HOPE I EXPLAINED IT SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND. I'LL TRY TO SEND YOU A PM TOO.
  • For SunnyD, ...
    Thank you so very much! Please feel free to stop in and visit us any time.
    You found our Bluet for us, ..... We owe you!!!
  • BLUET....ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE VERY TOP THREAD OF 50 ...... THAT'S WHERE WE'LL BE. COME HOME...WE MISS YOU!!!!