"Metabolism Mess" @ 34.Can anyone help?

• Can anyone help? Any supplements for metabolism that work? Any food or herb that might help? ANYTHING???

Please help if you can. Frustrated I am 34 and can't seem to lose an inch although I am dieting and working out
  • Hello Trinalouise-
    You know, I don't think there is a "miracle" pill or supplement out there that will truly kick start your metabolism. If there is I sure would like to know!

You are doing the right thing by watching what you eat and working out. You just may be one who is a "slow" loser. It's going to take time....and that's one of the hardest things that a lot of people have, is being patient. We all are wanting the weight off now.....which in turn, get's some people wanting to give up. I say DON'T GIVE UP!! Continue eating right and working out.

You are more than welcome to join any of the threads we have here. There are many very supportive and caring people here. Feel free to join any of the challenges we have here... I'm with the 21 day challenge and the "one week at time" challenge. And even though I haven't really lost much, I'm making a difference. My attitude about myself has improved and I have noticed little changes in my body.

Everyone loses weight differently and at different speeds. Maybe what you need right now is a little support from others who are going through the same thing as you. So please, feel free to browse around and find somewhere you feel comfortable at and start posting. You'll be welcomed with open arms.

I wish you luck.

Marti