Storybookmama Good Luck Tomorrow!!!

• Lisa good luck with your surgery tomorrow.

Our prayers will be with you, please let us know how you are as soon as you can.

Hugs
  • THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    Leens!

Thanks so much for remembering!

I'm a little nervous because I don't want to have to deal with the recovery time.

If they have to repair it I won't be able to lift and carry my 19 month old daughter for 6 weeks which she just won't understand! It will be hard.

I'm trying to convince my dh to hook up the computer at my mom's house so I can be on email, etc. while I'm at home recovering.

Thanks again - I'll check in as soon as I can!

• Your welcome and I do hope you can come here and play a bit.

I know what you mean, my 2 year old wouldn't understand either why I could't pick her up or why she couldn't jump on me. I have a hard enough time trying to make her stop pinching the dog lol.

Do you go in early ?
  • yes....good luck!!
    Good luck tommorow with your hernia surgery. I wish you a speedy and un-complicated recovery. Hope it all goes well. tc
  • Yes, my sugery is like at 6 am... blech!!
  • 6 am WOW thats early, I'm glad your going in early because then you'll come home faster.. are they planning on keeping you over night ?
  • I'll be home by noon - unless they have to do it the old fashioned way.
  • Oh Wonderful !! you'll be home b/4 you know it.

Here's a speedy, comfortable recovery to you !

HUGS !!!!
  • Praying for the lapryscopic method and for a speedy recovery.
  • A picture I just had to share
    My dh and I took Bridget to the Pumpkin Patch last weekend. We had a GREAT time - and I took 3 rolls of pictures. =)

Attached below is what I hope will be a copy of that picture - because it's worth sharing.

[IMG] http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/0HqEPyE...%28post%29.jpg[/IMG]
  • Good luck on your surgery tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you. Take care of yourself.