New to the boards.......Hello everyone

• Hello,

I just found these boards and I am so excited. I am in need of some motivation! I have been yo-yo dieting for about 6 months now and it is driving me CRAZY!! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and you will see more of me on here in the future!

Chris
  • Hello, Chris!!!! Looking forward to hearing more of your story, but just wanted to say hi!!!! See you!!!!
  • Hi Chris! It's great to meet you, post often and let us get to know you better.
  • Hello,

I am 38 yrs old, married for 15 years, I have 2 kids ages 14 & 11 and right now I am a stay at home mom, though I am looking. I have always had weight issues but am really getting tired of worrying about it day in and day out. I want to spend my time focusing on other things. At my highest I weighed 275 which was about 5 years ago. I don't know how but I got down to 245 last year. When I left my job I quit smoking and I joined a local gym and have been going faithfully for a year now, sometimes 5 days a week. I did lose 35 lbs. and got down to 210. I have gained about 20 of that back tho. I made some big changes this past year. I lift weights and actually have muscles all over (it's under that fat! haha). I can walk forever it seems and not be out of breath. Last May I finished the local 13.1 mile mini marathon. What I am getting at is I have the exercising part down but I can't get the eating part under control. I think my biggest weakness is eating late at night. Especially while on the computer. I tend to go off the diet, then on the diet, then off the diet.........etc. Right now I am doing well. I need to just keep getting back on the wagon right away when I fall off. Anyway, that's a little about me. Thanks!