Low Carb Bio's

You're on Page 17 of 17
Go to
  • My Bio
    DATE: 12/11/14

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Cynthia

BIRTHDAY: September 25

MARITAL STATUS: Married - Roy

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have four children
    Joshua -24 He is a software Engineer.
    Gabby - 23 She is a college English Major.
    Rachel - 20 She is also a college English major and is on a softball scholarship.
    Caleb - 16 still in high school. He plays football, basketball, and baseball

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like to travel, sew, and cook

PETS: I have three weinnie dogs - Esther, Sarah, and Lucy

ATKINS START DATE: I started my low carb diet on October 19, 2014

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: I have had success on low carb diets in the past and I decided I would use it to reach my weigh loss goal

TOP WEIGHT: 275

CURRENT WEIGHT: 253

GOAL WEIGHT: 130 - 140

HEIGHT: 5'7"

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New Orleans, LA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: My family is very active and we eat out a lot

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I just turned 50 and I want to live the rest of my life healthy and not diseased because of so many things that can take over your life because I am overweight.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:
  • DATE: 9/19/2016

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Elle

BIRTHDAY: February 17

MARITAL STATUS: Single

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have one child, Lay 3/29/13)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
    Photography, Music

PETS: one dog Maddie

ATKINS START DATE: N/A

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: I lost 30 lbs last year doing Low Carb

TOP WEIGHT: 225

CURRENT WEIGHT: 214

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'2-1/2"

EYE COLOR: Gray-Green-Blue

HAIR COLOR: reddish brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Slidell, Louisiana

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I travel for work and therefore eat out a lot. Also I eat when I'm bored

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am sticking with it.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:
  • DATE: 1/24/17

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Rusty

BIRTHDAY: Oct 9

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged

FAMILY INFO: Recently engaged, no children, prepping for our wedding in June 2017!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Softball, reading, vacationing, architecture

PETS: An orange and white tabby named Flash, a tortie named Pepper

START DATE: 1/22/17

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB: I've read a whole lot about it, and decided that since I've tried everything else... Why not?

TOP WEIGHT: 208

CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5'-6"

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Red

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Saskatchewan, Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Not being able to stick to the plan as the results don't come fast enough

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: With this type of diet, I'm hoping the results show faster than diets I've tried in the past

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm an avid Harry Potter fan!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Dieting and healthy living in general is tough... But it's changing your mindset that is the toughest. Cheat days aren't realistic- if you're "cheating" how can you ever sustain once you've finished the diet? I've bounced around the scales for years, getting to a place I'm happy with then relapsing into old habits. I don't want to let that happen this time!
  • Please may i know, what use of these information here