need to have little pitty party

• Hello everyone and thanks for listening...I am having the biggest pitty party tonight. I don't know what my problem is. PMS??? I don't know. I'm feeling very insecure tonight. I'm worried that the guy I have been seeing doesn't want to see me anymore. I'm hating my job, school, etc. I think I am just stressed out and overwhelmed. I have 3 tests and 2 papers due next week, and I am moving into a new condo on the 28th of this month. I feel like I have too much on my plate right now. Not to mention my neighbors are loud and obnoxious. My brother and future sister in law are behaving like idiots. They think they are going to take a 3 week old baby to Colorado(from Nebraska, by car) to visit her friends for Thanksgiving. My parents and I are upset and our feelings are really hurt. We had all planned on visiting them and the new baby for Thanksgiving. AAhhh! It's just one of those weeks.
  • Hi jdg

Sorry nobody replied to your post. I just saw it tonite, and it's almost a month later, but I wanted to say I hope things are going better for you now. Believe me, I have days like that where it seems NOTHING goes right and I just want to scream. Thank goodness, they dont last long usually. And at least we have somewhere to come vent right?

Miki
  • Oops...not quite a month later...2 weeks maybe.