Ta-Da Sept 14+

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Hey, sflake. Make two and freeze one! I just made two meatloaves - one for tonight and one for another night. It really is not double the work! Go for it!
  • Please post your recipes.
  • And mail me meatloaf.
  • Stoopid question, but do you cook it before you freeze it? or do you just mix it and freeze it to cook later. Or does it depend on what it is your making?
  • Depends! I freeze the meatloaf and a few other dishes uncooked but might cook two chickens and freeze one for chicken salad later. I always make chili and spaghetti sauce in double batches, cook and freeze.
  • Thanks Ruth, I'm gonna try it
  • Yay! I have managed to eat out twice this weekend and stay OP! Whooohoo!
  • Ta-Da! I cleaned out the odds and ends in the freezer and made some lovely brown beef stock to freeze! I feel so thrifty!
  • Congrats on the TaDas Mauvais & Ruth.

Managed to hang up a few pictures that have been sitting on my floor for months. Painted a few ceramic pieces. Did some laundry, including putting it away. Also ordered the first round of my digital pictures. I haven't ordered any since Jan., but have taken a few hundred since then.
  • Yay Squeaker!

Ta-da... I did a load of laundry and hung my clothes up in the closet right away.

Tried on my wedding band... it pretty much fits again.

AR
  • Aqua, good for you!
    Squeak, you too with the laundry!?
    I did the same yesterday! Is there something wrong with the three of us?
  • Someone can come over and do my laundry please
  • I was just getting ready to ask the same thing! We just had to REwash 4 baskets, because they didn't smell good. We bought new detergent, and YUCK. Smelled worse than it did before we washed the stuff! Bought the old kind again and it all got washed over. So, want to have a slumber party at my place and help me clean house?
  • Ta...da, I cleaned out my truck, washed it, did 3 loads of laundry, and started on my bathroom- but still have an amazingly long list to tackle! School starts on monday so I'm trying to get some what orginized before the chaos begins! Yeah, I am actually excited for classes to start....wierd, what's wrong with me?!?!??!
  • Ta-Da!

I paid a bunch of overdue bills and got my desk organized