GNC Total Lean

• I have been wanting to try this new stuff from GNC, ephedra free, and mostly herbal, says it helps with speeding up metabolism and cellular functions, from its claims and what I've learned in anatomy class, it is very likely that it works. Anyone used it?

Melanie
  • I've used this for a week thus far and (combined with WW) lost 3.6 pounds. Well worth the $23 if it keeps up the good work!

Melanie
  • I have used Total Lean and I like it. Doesn't give you the jitters like other weight loss supplements do, although it does increase energy. I recommend it for loss of a few pounds. A friend used it to lose 10-15 lbs and it worked for her. It is expensive, but buying a GNC Gold Card is worth the discount.
  • Melanie - Now that you have been using Total Lean for a month, how do you find the results? I am starting weight watchers today and would love a boost, unfortunately I don't believe in diet pills due to the side effects etc. Total lean is something I might be interested in.

~Carlie
  • Melanie it was probably following W.W. that gave you your weightloss and nothing to do with that supplement i think they are mostly hype Keep on Losing
  • From another post..

The active ingredient in Total Lean is caffeine , with a 2 tablet dosage providing the same amount of caffeine that is contained in 2 or 3 cups of coffee. The other ingredients (black tea extract, grape skin extract, ginger root extract, grape seed extract, and dill weed extract) have not been proven to assist in weight loss in any manner. These are just the latest "miracle" products that are included in this and other weight loss supplements based on some very unclinical observations. Some of these items ARE antioxidants and can be helpful in the treatment or prevention of heart disease and cancer. Unfortunatley, the Total Lean label doesn't tell us how much of these antioxidants are in each serving, so they may not contain enough to benefit a bird. Also, since these products are unregulated, they may contain any amount of any of these ingredients, from a miniscule fraction of one thing, to dangerously high levels of another. They may also contain contaminants.

The Total Lean plan includes a 1500 calorie diet plan which is low fat and high fiber. If you follow this diet plan, you will lose weight. The pills have nothing to do with it. The plan is available on their site for free.
  • Ive been using total lean for a while now, and haven't been following a strict diet, just watching portion sizes and such, and have noticed a big difference. Its a weight loss I can see. I've not done WW in about 3 weeks now and like I said, I've noticed a bigger change in the way I look and my clothes fit. I say, it works for me, but might not work for you. Just give it a try if ya think it might!
  • Quick update:

I got on the scales a few minutes ago, and I have hit ONEderland!!! 199 baby!!!!!!
  • Congrats on 199!!