Accountability

• Hey all starting CC again using this thread for accountability will be cc and doing intermittent fasting 16/8 . Posting here my journey. Excited to start this journey!!
  • Honesty is the best policy.. good news I did the intermittent fasting started eating at 12 noon and stopped around 8 pm. The problem was the calorie counting . Today was a pitch in.. so everyone bought all kinds of food and I sampled it all. I am going to try to recall all the food I had just for accountability.. that’s what this thread is all about.

12 noon
    taco bell - nacho taco x2 and fiesta potatoes
    small oreo blizzard
    chicken wings 6
    macaroni and cheese about 2 cups
    Small salad with cheese and croutons and ranch dreasing
    slice of dominos pepperoni and cheese pizza
    appro 2 cups of banana pudding
    mountain dew 2 cups
    🙄😷😩💁🏾*♀️ I have got to do do better I won’t beat myself just try to tone better tomorrow goodnight

• Logging my calories here daily ... Day 3 calorie count today was 2456 allotted amount 2085 and I really like to stay about 100-200 calories away from that. IF going ok I started it a little earlier like 1130am instead of 12 I am determined to log daily the good and the bad I know that it will get better and I will be adding exercise of some type soon as well for those day I do go over . IF currently 16/8 eating period 12-8 might try 10-6 .. I don’t know but that’s an option. My good addiction is strong stronger than it ever has been. I am determined to break it the first step is admitting there’s a problem and that is what I am doing now with the logging. Every day is a new day to get it right!
  • Day 4 ended the day just right under my 2085 allotment Which is a lot but I’m a big girl.. as I lose calories will go down. So what I am eating really isn’t any better but how much I am eating is going ok. IF going ok my body is automatically stop eating around 8 now it’s so weird. But a good thing I am however gonna work on my water intake. It has been really poor my goal is to drink at least 4 bottles of water a day which is approximately 64 ounces I would love to get in 100 ounces but baby steps first lol. K almost didn’t log today until I seen a clip of a 700 lb woman who couldn’t get out the bed she wanted to get the surgery but the doctor on my 600 lb life said she must walk in order to get started. The lady hadn’t walked in 5 years.😞 I will not let myself get anywhere near that point. So even if my diet is where I want it to be I will work hard to do 3 things a day 1. Document everything I eat. Drink at least 64 ounces a day. And count my calories .. oh yeah Intermittent Fasting I am enjoying that as well. So 4 things .. eventually I will add in exercises and weight lifting anas well as healthier eating but like I said before baby steps.. I didn’t get here overnight and I sure as heck am not gonna get out of it to quick either. 💁🏾*♀️
  • Missed a couple of days just wanted to update my progress list 2 lbs this week which is good I know I could of lost more just need to eat better. Well I’m still going as far as calorie count didn’t count today . But I sure I was in my range getting used to eating about 2 meals a day . And IF is working not really hungry in the mornings once I have my coffee all in an ok week will harder next week. Going on a girls trip next weekend so I will see how that goes. All in all still proud of myself.
  • Hi Skinniki! I hope you don't mind if I post on your "journal". I'm going to create one in the Calorie Count thread, too.

Just wanted to say that you and I are doing pretty much the same thing. Long story, but starting today, I'm tracking cals, keeping carbs low (no keto), and I also do 16/8.

We can do this! Love your goals! My short term goals are the same, 10 lbs. at a time. Shooting for 210 right now. Just coming off "keto"...Never again with that, so I know I'm probably going to gain some weight back, but gonna keep keepin' on!

Wishing you the very best in your journey. I'll be following your progress! Let's do this!