I lost 36 pounds in 6 months

• Hi!
    I lost pounds in 36 months. My weight-loss arsenal was the following
    1. No alcholol
    2. Try to eat minimum protein
    3. Using the method of intermittent fasting (8-16)
    4. Drinking a lot of virgin tea
    5. Excercise bike 40 min/day.
    6. Tracking all my foods on CalorieBase. I hope it doesnt count as an advertisement.
  • Wow!

That's like 3 stone. How did you find going without alcohol for 6 months? I just started abstaining this month and I'm already pining.

I'm doing a high energy diet and it's recommended to eat a lot of protein. I am doing weight training as well though.

Way to go on your success!

• did you use a certain calorie tracking app?
  • Thanks!
    Thanks for the tips. Totally going to try this!
  • That's awesome! I'm happy for you. Its not easy to kill a goal like that but you feel much better when you do!
  • What exactly did you do to lose weight? Like when you say intermittent fasting lol. How long?
  • Quote: Wow!

That's like 3 stone. How did you find going without alcohol for 6 months? I just started abstaining this month and I'm already pining.

I'm doing a high energy diet and it's recommended to eat a lot of protein. I am doing weight training as well though.

Way to go on your success!

Lol yes alcohol is a hard one to quit. Also love the dancing carrot lol
  • Amazing work!!! Good luck
  • you are my inspiration
  • Congratulations!
    Is virgin tea just black tea?
  • Quote: What exactly did you do to lose weight? Like when you say intermittent fasting lol. How long?
    When OP says she did "intermittent fasting (8-16)", she means she only ate between an 8-hour window and fasted for the 16 preceding hours. Usually that just means skipping breakfast or dinner (i.e. eating between noon and 8pm).
  • Congratulations! Enjoy, my friend! You deserve it!

I admire you and hope to follow in your foot steps. I am on a different plan and i Have more weight to lose, but I am right behind ya! In a few months, I hope to post in the 'goal reached' thread as well. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • nice
    woow good results