Saying Hello

• Hi everyone!

I`m reading this site for few months and finally decided to join as everyone seemed so kind and helpfull.
    My short bio: Part-time student, stay-at-home mom with 3 children (gave birth to one!), mostly their personal taxi to-from school. Really love and know how to cook tasty and different meals, also love some beer or few glases a vine.
    My family moved year ago, I got my drivers licence and a car. Also depression and anxiety for leaving my friends and social life. Started to drink. Every evening atleast one bottle of vine + beer if there was some in the fridge. Gined 13kg in a year.
    Tried going to the gym, I liked it, but scoliosis and discal hernia ended it. Now I`m allowed to walk. And that`s it! Starting physiotherapy this month.

I didn`t like what I saw in the mirror and chosed to change it. I`m on my weight-loss journey for 2 months +/-, daily diet based on SouthBeachDiet, but not super strictly.

I`m 170cm, started with 69kg, now I`m 62. Want my old-56kg- weight back.
    I`m here to read real experiences of weight loss, learn new recipes and give help if someone needs it!

English is not my native language, sorry about mistakes!
  • Hi Mithotyn; wow sounds like you have a busy life with 3 kiddies and part-time studies. Congratulations on caring about your health too and already losing some of the weight you wanted to lose. Walking is great exercise so don't worry about that. I hope you find this site helps you. I just joined too and it sure helps me. All the best in your weight loss journey