December 2018 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. Please join us, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • thanks for getting the new thread started! December is going to be a busy month.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Ciecie Welcome back! It is going to be a busy month. I already have a busy day planned!

Last night: Full Body Stretch and exercises from the Dr.
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour outdoor walk

We decorated the church for Christmas today. My tracker says I got 13,108 steps and 6.37 miles today.

Waving Hi all around!
  • good night all! took advantage of the weather today and got a few power walks in. also did two miles leslie Sansone. went to church tonight. ran an errand after church. came home. had supper and watched a soldier's story on tcm on demand. hadn't seen that movie in a long time.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full Body Stretch and exercises from the Dr.

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • Happy Sunday, Everyone!

We finally finished the work on our rental property yesterday and the new tenants are moving in.

No workout today. I am meal prepping for the week.

Have a blessed day! Happy Hanukkah!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 2 mile mall walk. I got my 10,000 steps in and a total of 4.92 miles

Waving Hi all around.
  • good night! watched garth brooks concert on tv! got a lot done today. have my tree up and partly decorated.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Nothing, tired. I feel stiff this morning, I should have stretched

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!
  • good morning! had breakfast and did 2 miles leslie Sansone. will get ready to go to the doctor in a few minutes.
  • Happy Monday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Metabolic Mastery Club: Workout #113 – 10-Minute Upper Metabolic Conditioning x 5.75 rounds with #5s and #7.5s
    Justin Stone’s T’ai Chi Chih: Movements 6-10

Have a magnificent day!
  • good evening! had a good appointment with my doctor today. don't have to see him for another year.