November 2018 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 7 of 10
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Leslie Sansone Miracle Miles - 3 miles w/resistance band

Waving Hi all around!
  • good evening! just got back from power walking and running errands. will have supper in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full Body Stretch and exercises from the Dr.
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! had breakfast and did 2 miles leslie Sansone. will be leaving to go see dad in a few minutes.
  • Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    YouTube.com: 15mins ARMS FOAM ROLLING SESSION: Train Along, Detox, Myofascial Release
    Oxycise! Buns and Thighs I

Have a terrific day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Leslie Sansone Miracle Miles 1 Mile, Upper Body strength, Lower Body strength, Full Body Strength all w/band

Enjoy your evening!
  • good evening! have been very busy since I got home. made a quick trip to the grocery store to get the ingredients i'll be needing to make my bread for thanksgiving.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Nothing

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! have my bread in the oven-2 loaves. won't be going shopping and running errands in Jamestown/Lakewood today like I usually do. don't want to chance it with the weather. will be going for a power walk and run errands after my bread is out of the oven which will be soon. can smell it now.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Les Mills Combat Live 60 omitting the push ups at the end

Waving Hi all around!
  • good afternoon! got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. will do 2 miles leslie Sansone in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

Have a Blessed day!
  • good afternoon! did 2 miles leslie Sansone this morning, went to church this morning. will be going to my aunt and uncle's for thanksgiving.
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour outdoor walk

Waving Hi all around!
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!