November 2018 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 2 of 10
Go to
  • good evening! didn't have to run an errand on my way to lunch. my plumber/across the street came over with the new dehumidifier. he took the box that the new one came in and the old one with him. I did run a couple errands on the way home. power walked to and home from church. ran an errand on the way home. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full Body Stretch & exercises from the Dr.
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! will have breakfast in a few minutes. just got back from power walking and running an errand. went to the grocery store to get a couple of hallmark birthday cards to send to my aunt. one is a card from dad. the other is from me.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60

Enjoy your evening!
  • good night ladies! got everything I needed to do today done. fell asleep watching mickey mouse's 90th birthday celebration. will watch that and god friended me on prime time on demand later on this week.

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!
  • good morning! just got back from power walking and running errands. will have breakfast in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: JS Strength Interval Walk w/5's

Waving Hi all around!
  • good evening! will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
  • Quote: good morning! had breakfast. went for two power walks. one was to the beauty shop to get my hair cut. will power walk to lunch in a few minutes. will power walk and run errands on the way to lunch.
    If you really wanna be fit, just walk at least 1 hour a day.
  • good morning! welcome to the group margaretrodriguez! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • Quote: If you really wanna be fit, just walk at least 1 hour a day.
    HI and welcome to the check-in.

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning again! had breakfast and did 2 miles leslie Sansone. will finish getting ready to go see dad.
  • Hi Everyone!

What a day! My DH has been having some health issues. DH's toe looked worse today. We thought it was gout. I called a got an apt. with the primary care Dr. but they couldn't get him in until Thursday. He's keeping that apt but we closed early and I took him to the outpatient clinic. The Dr. said he had cellulitis. He got an antibiotic shot for that, antibiotics he is starting tomorrow for an upper respiratory infection and a prescription cough medicine. I am so glad I was able to get him to go to the Dr. Tomorrow I have an apt. for a yearly skin cancer screening. Thursday DH has the apt. with the primary care Dr. He has needed to go to this Dr. for a while but hasn't gone.

No workout for today.

Enjoy your evening.