What are the intangibles along your journey?

• Hi everyone. So this journey has been about being more healthy, but that obviously includes weight loss along the way. I am trying to capture the positives with being more healthy, and what it is that "you can't buy" that makes things so much better for you. I am doing this because I'm almost half way in my journey, and trying very hard to stay motivated and also to share positives with others. So... here are a few of mine:
    • I feel better.
      • Not winded
      • Not bloated
      • More flexible
      • Not as tired
      • My A1C (was pre-diabetic) is waaaaay better, along with all other relevant numbers
    • Easier to:
      • Paint my toenails
      • Shave my legs
      • Clean the shower while I am in it
      • Get up and down off of the floor
    I've also really been exercising a lot, and I've realized the gym is my thing. I've turned it into my stress relief (I go work out when stressed instead of eating the bag of Oreos!). I am comfortable there and most important, I'm confident there.

I don't think people who have never been significantly overweight realize the impacts, other than what they see. These things have made such a huge difference to me, it does really help me not want to go back there.

So, I try to set many, many small and realistic goals along the way that are tangible, and fun to achieve (I got my 1st tattoo at my 50 lb. lost mark).

What are some of your intangibles that were important to you or that others can look forward to?

Anyway, thank you for letting me share. Have a wonderful day.