No Support @ Home Could Use Some Help.

• Hello all!

I'm Kelley, new to any sort of support group up until the past 3 years I have been able to maintain a great weight and do great by my body. then I had my first baby (I was already a stepmother of 2) and couldn't be happier but I let myself go... 1.5 years later another little bundle of joy! now a year after my second and no more kids planned I'm substantially overweight (of course) and miserable, I feel like I cant love myself the way I am.. so I began zumba!! great workout until recently I broke my right ankle. I feel so horrible and as if nothing will get better, I won't lose weight although in my head I know I will with the right support, my husband just makes me feel useless as if I just feeling sorry for myself all the time but he will make dinner and it will consist of meat and potatoes no veggies and if i don't eat what he cooks than I'm considered a (what rhymes with witch) my life is in a rather low place and all u want is to lose weight.or even just loose inches and gain muscle I don't care but most of all I want to love me again... anyone have any tips, resources, ideas, etc.... would be much appreciated!!
  • Im so sorry you are having such a rough time. My only advise it changing your mind towards yourself is just as important as changing your body. Tell yourself positive things. Stop yourself when you are being negative. Maybe get involved with a church group.
    I know sometimes these forums can be quite so I just wanted to encourage you and wish you the best of luck on your journey
  • Sorry to say that, but it doesn't look like the weight is your main problem. If he treat you that way he will do that no matter what weight you are.