New to this site - What are your targets

• Hi all

I have been dieting now for the past 7 days only and am aiming to lose between 2-3 stone.

I have lost 3lb in 7 days. What advice or tips would you give me.

I can't find the time to exercise and am currently drinking one meal replacement shake a day and having no more than 1000 calories.

How are you finding your diets?
  • Starting again
    195 @ 5’3”. Holy heck, I never thought I would see myself like this. I want to weigh 125 and I am using Medifast because I have a few months of product, some expired and I’ll chuck it if it tastes wrong. I am not a big believer in expiration dates, just like myself. I don’t believe it is too late for me at 57 to find thin again. My Birthday is in November and I hope to shock myself with progress. My first goal is 179, as I have had a load of health issues I must take control and feel better and letting go of my obesity starts Again today. Staying positive and hitting at least 10,000 steps a day.
  • Hi

I want to lose 8 more pounds which I believe equals to about a 1/2 of a stone.

I found my diet based on trial and error of many different diets over the course of many years of yo yo dieting. I do a ketogenic diet with intermittent fasting and occasional carb refeed. I don't think I am doing it right but it works for me.

The best advice I can give is don't give up. Even if you find yourself cheating on your diet, even if it's a couple weeks, don't throw in the towel. I cheated for 2 weeks straight. And I got to a point where I said to myself that I lost so much weight, don't allow yourself to give up and gain it back. So , I picked myself up and got back on track, and I lost weight pretty quickly. There will be cheat days , there will be days of discouragement but they are all temporary if you make them temporary. Just start again and don't look back!

Good luck on your weight loss journey everyone!
  • Welcome to 3FatChicks, all of you! I'm happy to see newbies coming here with such good attitudes and weight loss plans. We are all different. It doesn't matter what plan you use, as long as you are eating healthy and it works for you. Paperstars, it doesn't matter if you don't think you're doing it right, which means not following someone else's idea of what you should be doing. If it's working for you, then you're doing it right....for you.

Look around the forum, and if you see a topic that interests you, jump right on in. Everyone will welcome you.
  • Meal replacement
    Can anyone explain the keto diet plan?
  • New here
    Hi
    Look forward to join you all with determination to succeed.
    Done 24 days.
    Been good.
    Lets see what I can learn from you.
  • I did keto and saw some great results!
  • Greetings All,

Along with many of you I hope to lose weight a lot of weight. And take back my life. Presently I can barely stand much less walkfromponies. My goal is to be able to kayak and hike. Move effortlessly.