Newbie here I am about to give up, I have PCOS please help!!

• I've struggled with weight all my life. I am on the brink of just giving up. I was diagnosed with PCOS and it has been a nightmare trying to lose weight. I started doing LA weight loss when I was a teenager, it worked but then my mom stopped paying for it, just couldn't afford it, my weight plateaued, my periods stopped, then my weight crept up to over 300 pounds over the past 10 years. It has been two years since I was able to lose some weight but it has been a struggle all the way. I am now about 275. I recently started exercising 4x a week, I do treadmill at the gym and burn over 500 calories in about an hour. I am on a 1400 calorie diet. My weight has not budged at all. It's been about two months. I decided to restart LA weight loss since that seemed to be the only thing I can remember having any impact on my weight loss. I am already bracing for failure. Something just doesn't seem right, the numbers don't add up, if I'm burning 2000 cals a week working out and I'm on a reduced calorie diet, I should have seen some kind of progress. I have seen nothing
  • What are you eating? What you eat is more important than how much you eat. In particular, be sure to avoid sweets and refined carbs.
  • Hey there, I can't recommend highly enough nutritional cleansing. Have seen too many people achieve their weight goals to keep my mouth shut. If you want me to tell you more just let me know and I will send you some information to consider. x

Tags

lawl, pcos, plateau, weight gain, weight loss journey