Trying Weight Watchers Online again

• I am trying Weight Watchers online again and I am very confused about what to do.
    If anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate your help.
    Thank you!!
  • Hi Lucy. Welcome to 3FatChicks. It has been a while since I did WW and I did the meetings. I think it would be harder to do it online because you don't have the support from the meetings, but many are successful with it. Now that they have all the new free foods that are healthy foods, they would be good choices, but I would not eat all the daily points if I was not still hungry. If you eat when you are hungry and stop when satisfied, you should do well.

Maybe some of the members who are doing it will chime in and give more pointers.

Good luck to you.
  • I used to go to meetings, but after a break I'm just online now (since December). What sorts of questions do you have?

You might want to try chatting with someone at WW for immediate answers. When I login to "My Day" on the WW site, there's a little grey box on the bottom right. If you click on that an orange button will appear that allows you to chat with someone.