March 2018 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 1 of 15
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. Please join us, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Full Body Stretch (standing)
    This Morning: Oxycise Commuter Workout

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! just did 2 miles leslie sansone. have the day off from work today. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
  • 2 miles Walk your Belly Flat
    2 miles Boosted Miles

No arms today, my head and stomach hurt and I am just not up to it. Maybe I will do my arms later but not right now.
  • just got back from power walking and running errands in a nearby community. will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few more minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: JS Pyramid Walk

Enjoy your evening!
  • will be going for a power walk and run a couple of errands in a few minutes.
  • Hi again

Went to the gym and did 30 minutes on treadmill

Enjoy your evening!
  • good night ladies! power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained. called off work for tomorrow. don't want to chance it with the weather.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Last night I added on: Full Body Stretch (standing)
    This Morning: Oxycise Commuter Workout

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!
  • good morning ladies! had breakfast and did 2 miles leslie sansone this morning.
  • 4 miles walked
  • good afternoon! went for a power walk and ran some errands this morning. wanted to go the atm but that was down. will try again later today. did a load of laundry this morning. put half of it in the dryer. will put the other half in the dryer later on this afternoon. have the dishwasher hooked up now.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Home Gym Intervals workout 1 w/8's

Enjoy your evening!
  • good night ladies! will be shutting down in a few minutes. ran a couple of errands on my way to supper tonight. one of them was to the atm again. atm was fixed. the other errand was to the post office to mail a letter to a friend.