After 2 years I am back and finally on track

• Hello again everyone!

Just like the title reads, I am back and ready to get in my best shape ever.

I joined 3FC years ago and loved the community, sadly I think I was just being hopeful and not doing much to get into shape.

Quick background on me;
    I am a 28 year old female.
    In 2012 I was able to lose almost 40lbs on my own for my cousins wedding, sw was in the 170s and got down to 139lbs. That did not last long because I quickly ballooned up to the 200lbs and that's basically where I have been since then.

After many attempts I did give up to be honest and was in denial. I changed my birth control and now I'm in a much better place which has helped my weightloss.

I am approaching 30 and want to make it my goal to be in the best shape i can be when I get there.

My SW was 207lbs for the past year or two and I currently am weighing in at 174lbs. I'm not trying to focus too much on appearance...even though that is my biggest insecurity.

I hope coming back to 3fc will keep me on track and motivate me even more to reach my goals.

Progress pics:
    On the left I took in May 2017(about 209ish lbs) and the right was taken last month at 180lbs
    http://imgur.com/lALHvh1

http://imgur.com/5pZom2q
  • wow, great work, you've made a big difference already.
    I love looking at progress pics. Yes, the yoyo thing is so frustrating, but at least you know you can do it now.
    Welcome back and good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • Quote: wow, great work, you've made a big difference already.
    I love looking at progress pics. Yes, the yoyo thing is so frustrating, but at least you know you can do it now.
    Welcome back and good luck with the rest of your journey.
    Thanks so much! progress pictures make all the difference and I had also taken my measurements back then but can't seem to find the notebook i wrote them in. I'm glad this community is still active and can't wait to join back in
  • I just started my diet in January, so am 7 weeks in and took photos at the beginning and after 3 weeks then 6 weeks. I'm seeing a difference too, so i'll keep doing that and i'm using them for motivation sometimes! Not brave enough to post them yet though - maybe when I get to goal....
    I was also back here a few years ago (maybe twice before???) and glad it's still active too, although it's not as busy as back then which i'm surprised about really (don't think the world got thinner in the meantime!)