Starting Monday!

• Newbie here. Found the site by Googling IP and it looks like people aren’t super active here anymore (FB groups take over everything). I’m trying to minimize my FB contact since the election so here I am.

I just met with my coach today. I didn’t really get the impression that there were any options for me with regard to alternatives. It was like if you don’t buy their stuff, you don’t get the coaching - I get it, it’s how they make their money. But damn is it expensive! But hopefully the financial commitment will appeal to my frugal nature

I’d like to lose about 30 lbs. More would be awesome but I will try to take it a week/day/second at a time. I travel a lot for work so it will be especially challenging that way. And I have 2 small kids so cooking will take some creativity - although it already does so I guess this won’t be a huge difference.
  • Just Started as Well :)
    I hear you on the facebook. Everyone thinks I'm crazy since I have zero social media. Never have and never will. I prefer phone, email or face to face contact. Guess I'm old school at heart

The place I go to is fantastic! They cook sample recipes you can try and help you make the products a bit more fun. They also let you buy just one sample of things you are interested in so you don't have to commit to a box.

I find I my grocery bill and fast food bill have drastically decreased with being on ideal protein (even though this is only my second week).

I hope it is going well for you!
  • Ladies ~ How are you doing?

I started my second go-round on IP Phase 1 on 3/25. IP really works if you work the program. I decided after 2 years in maintenance that I wanted to work toward a lower goal weight. So, here I am.

Meal prep is my key. If I don't prep, I find it easy to excuse poor choices.

Have a great week!
  • I started (again after a few years) last week April 2nd and yes, this program is expensive for sure. I just bought another 2 weeks worth of IP products but won't be purchasing any more. I'm going to try the alternative route and pay attention to all the macro counts.

I also shut down my FB about a year ago . Hopefully we can be each other's support system!

Good luck to us all!