Feb. walk away the pounds

You're on Page 3 of 13
Go to
  • good afternoon again! just got back from power walking and running an unexpected errand. had to go to the grocery store to get some things that I forgot earlier.
  • Mile 4 and 5 of 5 miracle miles.
  • power walked to and home from dinner tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • 20 min. bodyflex.
  • Wii PT Hard Arms w/2.5 pound weights
    I didn't know if I was going to be able to do the hard arms with that much extra weight, but I am proud of myself, I pushed through it and maintained good form even though I was getting tired.

Happy Birthday to me! I think I will take the day off from walking maybe. Knowing me in a few minutes/hours I will feel lazy and go get dressed for working out and do it anyway though.
  • 2.5 miles of 5 really big miles.
  • Hi y'all! Tabbycat here.
    I usually hang out at Chicks Up For A Challenge... the monthly exercise goal thread started by GardenerJoy. My personal goal for the year is 500 miles walking (won't count biking miles, just walking), and I have nine or ten Leslie Sansone DVDs I use. I picked up another one at Dollar Tree last month. I logged over 50 miles in January and most were using the Leslie DVDs indoors - probably less than 10 miles were walking outside.

Today I did Leslie's 4 Mile Express Walk (with a little break between mile one and the other three).
  • Tabbycat.
  • good evening! enjoyed not having a busy day here at home! went for a couple of power walks. ran errands both times. will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes.
  • Day off.
  • good morning! had breakfast a few minutes. will be getting ready to go to church.
  • Wii PT Hard Arms w/2.5 pound weights

I will try to walk in a few minutes but it is so hard when hubby and son are home.
    I can always go to the bedroom to walk I guess but there isn't very much room. Good thing it is easy to adjust Leslies's workouts.

TabbyCat!
  • 2 miles Walk Your Belly Flat
  • power walked to and home from church. stopped for lunch on the way home.
  • I have gout today so won't get too much done.