Feb. walk away the pounds

You're on Page 2 of 13
Go to
  • Went to the store this am and skipped my exercise/
  • just got back from power walking and running errands in a nearby community. will go for another power walk and run another errand in a few minutes.
  • I had to go to the doctor this morning for a shot, I will try to walk in a few minutes.

Wii Pt Hard Arms w/1.5 pound weights

List of exercises:
    Alternating Bicep Curls
    Alternating Shoulder Presses
    Tricep Kickback
    Bicep Curl w/ Shoulder Presses
    Bent Over Rows w/ Tricep Kickbacks
    Bent Over Rows
    Bicep Curl w/Upright Rows
    Front Shoulder Raises
    Lateral Shoulder Raises
    Upright Rows
  • 1 mile Walk your Belly Flat

I did another mile to make 2 miles walked!!! I am so proud and excited about it!
  • good afternoon! 2 miles leslie sansone before I left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. unexpected day off from old navy tomorrow. one of the managers called my cell phone and said that they didn't need me tomorrow because it had been slow there this week.
  • Mile one and two of 4 miracle miles.
  • Had initial cataract surgery visit this am.
  • just got back from power walking and running errands. my fitness goals for today have been attained. hope the appointment with the eye doctor went well carolr!
  • A real nice guy.
  • so glad that you like him!
  • 20 min. bodyflex.
  • 2 miles leslie sansone this morning. power walked and ran errands this morning. just got back from power walking and running an errand.
  • Wii PT Easy Arms w/2.5 pound weights
    Alternating Bicep Curls
    Upright Rows
    Lateral Shoulder Raises
    Front Shoulder Raises
    Alternating Shoulder Presses
    Alternating Tricep Kickback
    Bent Over Rows
    Bent Over Rows W/Tricep Kickback
    Bicep Curl W/Shoulder Press
    Bicep Curl W/Upright Row

I ripped my workout pants so I won't be walking until my new pants get here. My son is home and I am not walking in shorts in front of him.
  • Quote: A real nice guy.
    I am glad he is a nice guy! It is so important to like the doctors you see isn't it.
  • 2 miles walked.
    I decided to do my walk in my bedroom instead of the living room. There isn't much room but there was enough to get it done.
    I was just hoping my son didn't need anything to make me come out in my shorts, I am not sure who would have actually been more embarrassed; me or my son at my fat, pasty, naked legs poking out of black shorts, LOL.