Looking for motivation to stick to my diets!

• I always start out good but then after a while i decide to have a "cheat day "and everything goes down the drain !I love food so once i start i cant stop !Any advice ? Ive tried not having a cheat day but i admit i am a weakling when it comes to food .Help !
  • Welcome to 3FatChicks! Why don't you tell us more about your plan. What type of diet are you following? For some people, it's important not to omit any foods from your diet because it tends to make you crave that food. If there's something that you like but feel shouldn't be included, have a very small portion daily, or weekly. Find a way to fit it in. It's also important to make sure you're eating enough food so you don't let hunger lead you to eat foods that are not healthy. If you are eating foods with good nutrition it is less likely that your body will crave junk food.

Good luck to you.
  • I guess that depends on what you mean by cheat day. Is it just losing track of what you're eating or a blind binge? If it's not going out to a restaurant try indulging your cravings but measure them out in portions so you can still keep track! Helps you feel more in control!