You're on Page 5 of 15
Go to
  • Exercise
    3.5 mile jog

Meals
    Egg, spinach, tomato, sandwich
    Blueberries
    Vegetable Biryani

Got up this morning to put my contacts lenses in and it felt like someone stuck a needle in my eye. What ever it was, it kept scraping across my eye and it was painful. I tried to wash it out in the sink, got back in the shower twice trying to flush it out. I even got my husband out of bed to help me. Eventually when I had given up all hope and was ready to go to the hospital, my husband tried once more and got the small piece of white plastic out of my eye. Where it came from, I have no idea. All I know is that it hurt very much. I wore my glasses all day, and will probably do so for a few days. My eye is still sore but will recover.

Next I went to church and enjoyed the service. Then took off to meet with my friends for lunch. We had a lovely time chit chatting catching up on things. On the way home I called my Dad to see how he was, and then I was home again to spend some time with the dog on a jog. It was a nice day otherwise even with all the rain. My husband was busy all day packing up things he wants to sell (old motorcycle parts). I think I had more fun then he did today.

Hope you had a good Sunday!

• Exercise
    1 1/2 hrs. morning barn chores
    1/2 hr. evening barn chores

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    turkey soup, hard boiled egg
    popcorn
    salad, stuffed pepper

Ouch! That must have hurt!. Do you think it was stuck on the contact? Glad Mark was able to get it out and the rest of your day went well.

Went to church and stayed afterward for a stewardship meeting. I cook the Sunrise Service breakfast and run our Spring rummage sale every year. Both will be here before you know it.

Guess we're going to get a bit of snow Monday night into Tuesday. I'm meeting a friend for lunch on Tuesday and hope we don't need to cancel.
  • Exercise
    2 mile walk
    181 step climb
    181 step climb
    181 step climb

Meals
    Slimfast
    Banana
    Slimfast
    Veggie patty, avocado, tomato, and toast

Eye doing much better today. I will give it a few more days before trying the contacts again.

Yes, more snow headed our way. We will probably only get an inch by morning. I think I have had my fill of snow for this year. I am sure you have too. You always get more than us.

Hope it is nice this weekend. I planned a few more walking events, and I handful of people who have already signed up. So I am excited about it.

Nothing real special about today. I was getting ready to go home, when I noticed I hadn't had my lunch yet.....which is not good. However, I was lucky and somehow avoided having a headache.

Hope you have a great Tuesday!

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Having a diet buddy makes it fun.
  • Exercise
    1/2 hr. walk

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    turkey soup, hard boiled egg
    mandarin oranges, steak, mixed vegetables

Boy, you did a lot of steps! My knee would never be able to do them

Someone had thrown trash right next to the field the horses are in and some had blown into the field. I had to go clean it up before they got into trouble with it. I don't know why people can't take their trash home and dispose of it.

Put together some more purple martin houses I bought at the end of the summer. I'm hoping to have more this year. They won't arrive here till April.

Have a great Tuesday!
  • Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    hamburger
    salad, meatloaf, stringbeans

Went out to lunch with a friend and had a nice visit. It snowed a bit, but the ground was warm and it soon melted. It has gotten very windy and cold. I hope it warms up soon!

Getting my spring perm tomorrow. I get about 3 a year. My hair is naturally curly and it so easy to take care of. Just wash and go.

Have a nice Wednesday!
  • Exercise
    2 mile walk

Meals
    Tofu scramble
    Clementine
    Slimfast
    Clementine
    Larabar
    Lentils and Toast

That is horrible about the trash. People are just lazy and so inconsiderate! They don't think about the dangers of their actions and the results. So sad. I get mad when I see trash around here and even the dog poop that gets left behind. I always carry bags with me for my dog. I hope your horses don't find any trash to eat.

Oh that will be so nice to put a few more houses for the Purple Martins. They will definitely like that!

I only saw rain on my travels today, but my husband said he saw a few flurries here during the day.

Hope your perm turns out good. It must be nice to have a carefree hairstyle.

We need to plan a get together sometime soon. Perhaps in late February.

Have a great Wednesday!

///////////////////////////////////

Some days you just feel.... well do I have to explain...

• Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    roast beef sandwich, hard boiled egg
    popcorn
    pork chop, rice, peas

Got my perm this morning. Sam was off so we watched a movie from netflix in the afternoon. Tomorrow is grocery shopping.....I live such an exciting life!

Yes, we should get together. Let me know what you're thinking.
  • Exercise
    2 mile jog

Meals
    Slimfast
    Vegetables and fried rice
    Luna bar

I got home late tonight, so let me check my calendar this weekend and propose a few dates for you.

I did good at our office luncheon today. I only ate half of my food. The rest is for tomorrow.

What movie did you watch today? Was it any good?

Have a great Thursday.

////////////////////////////////

• Exercise
    2 mile jog

Meals
    Tofu Scramble
    Couscous and spinach
    Larabar
    Taco Salad
    Larabar

On the way to work today, I heard on the radio that Dunkin Donuts has some heart-shaped donuts for sale. At work we have a Dunkin donuts, so I was good and avoided them as I came in to work. I thought about going and buying some for the office, but a few others in the office are on diets too. Plus I know I will tell myself I will only have one but then will eat more. So I avoided them in the morning. However at lunch time I went to the bank and Dunkin Donuts is nearby. So I thought it wouldn't hurt just to take a look at them. So in I walked and saw 2 different types. Luckily the lady was away from the cash register, so it gave me a moment to think about what I was doing. I took a quick sniff of the air and thought to myself, well that sniff is calorie free, so now get yourself out of here. I quickly left before I was asked, "and what would you like?" So I avoided eating any donuts today. Just had the calorie free type.

Hope you had a good day!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

• Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    california roll
    salad, stew

Boy, you sure had more willpower than I would have had. I could smell them as you were describing it! Now you made me hungry for a donut!

We're going to get a little snow tonight and very windy and cold tomorrow...I want Spring!

We watched "Kong: Skull Island" It was very good.

Have an awesome Friday!
  • Exercise
    Jog 3.5 miles

Meals
    Slimfast
    Pumpkin seeds
    Bean enchildas
    Taco salad

So went to the Medical center today about my arm, and was told that I probably don't have a broken or cracked bone. However, they did suggest there may be some muscle damage or pinched nerve, so I will be going to Physical Therapy.

Most of the rest of the day was spent doing paperwork stuff that hate. It was just too cold outside to do much of anything. I hope it is a bit warmer tomorrow, but I heard they are predicting a few snow flurries, so I guess I will just have to dress very warmly for my walk or jog.

Tomorrow is weigh-in. Good luck!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Got to Stick to the diet for another 6 weeks...

• Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    chicken soup
    popcorn
    fruit cup, cube steak, lima beans

It was very cold this morning. The wind was brutal! Darn groundhog saw his shadow

Hope your shoulder starts to feel better soon.

Fingers crossed for a good weigh-in!
  • Exercise
    1/2 hr. walk

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    cheese sandwich
    pork chop, fried cabbage

Only down .2 lbs. That's really pathetic Hope you did better!

Well, tomorrow is the Super Bowl....Go Eagles!!!!! My guys want pizza and wings. Not a good combination for me, but I'll do my best to stay in control.

Have a blessed Sunday!
  • Exercise
    12 mile walk/jog
    30 minute walk

Meals
    Banana
    Tofu Scramble
    Veggie Soup with Tofu
    Veggie Pizza
    Waffles

My weight shows down 1.5 lbs. Yeah!!

Renee, you still had a loss which is good. Every little bit counts. I bet next week it will even be bigger. Don't lose hope, you can do it. I know you can. You have been doing great! Almost 10 lbs this month.

Pizza and wings are good, just make sure that you don't eat too many. You can always have celery and hot sauce/salsa too on the side. They don't have too many calories. Even if you do indulge some, well you have the rest of the week to work it off until next Saturday. Enjoy the game!

Today was a very, very cold day. I bundled up real good so the only part of me that got kind of cold was my face. Came home and took a very hot shower, which felt so good and later made some hot veggie soup. There is enough for a few more days too. I always end up making too much, but then it is a good way to use up all the vegetables before they spoil.

Have a great Sunday!!!

//////////////////

• Exercise
    1 mile walk
    3 mile walk

Meals
    Tofu scramble
    veggie soup
    cheese pizza
    waffles

What a rainy day. All the walkers in the group cancelled due to the rain. I walked in the rain anyways with my dog and umbrella. Met a nice lady and dog at the dog park. Our dogs had a good time playing and running in the rain. Afterwards took mine and gave him a good bath. Had it planned that way anyways because he needed a good bath. Watched the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes" that I checked out from the library. Have you ever seen it? It is a good movie. A tear jerker though.

Hope your football team wins!

//////////////////////////////