Back after forever

• Or what feels like forever. Lol
    I was here years ago. Fell off the bandwagon after dropping a ton of weight. Gain a little bit of it back. Life, it has a way of going crazy for few years at a time. But I jumped back on the wagon again few months back and been sticking to it since. I'm learning how much just running on a treadmill can helps with life's stress even if it is just those few moments of stress free running. I'm also learning that 32 year old me can't lose weight like 26/27 year old me. Hat's on, I'm more focused on my overall health and amount of weight I can lift compared to the scale number.
    Anyways, I'm back.
  • Welcome back! I noticed at about age 28 that my metabolism was slowing down. It definitely takes more work as we get older! But it's do-able!
  • Quote: Welcome back! I noticed at about age 28 that my metabolism was slowing down. It definitely takes more work as we get older! But it's do-able!
    I'm not sure when it happened for me cause from 27-32 I let my healthy eating and exercising take a back burner in my life but when I went back I noticed. lol I'm just glad I always heard about it getting harder older you get because I wasn't freaked out by it. Just figured it's part of life.
  • Good to have you back dragonstar85
  • Welcome back!!
  • Thanks! ��