Weight Loss Plateau

• I have been doing the Waterfall Diet for the past 2 months now. I lost 4 kilos in the first month but for the past 4 weeks, I have been experiencing a weight loss plateau where the scale won't budge. I have been getting better sleep, eating fewer calories and exercising harder, but the scale won't budge. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to overcome a plateau and start losing weight again?
  • I just purchased my copy of She time! Looks good so far. I basically lose like 6-8 pounds and then my body just stops. After a week or so of that then I tend to get discouraged and go right back to where I started. I'm recently divorced and it is just long past time for me to get back in reasonable shape.
  • Great advice. Thank you very much. I will search for the book.
  • Quote: I just purchased my copy of She time! Looks good so far. I basically lose like 6-8 pounds and then my body just stops. After a week or so of that then I tend to get discouraged and go right back to where I started. I'm recently divorced and it is just long past time for me to get back in reasonable shape.
    Hello. Can you tell me who wrote the book She Time?
  • Quote: Have you consulted with any fitness coach or taking this amount of diet by your own. Diet control with normal workout results in better way. I have experienced the same but later on got good results.
    Thanks for your reply raygentry. NO, I have not consulted a fitness coach. I AM LOSING WEIGHT ON MY OWN. Thanks.