5/2017 MRC doing it on my own 😀

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Started doing metabolic research diet on my own 4 days ago and have lost 7.5lbs!! I'm so excited! While I noticed my calorie intake has drastically reduced, since it is healthy foods I feel better than I did before! Anyone else doing MRC on their own? We could motivate each other 😀👌
  • This sounds interesting
    Were you previously on MRC? Did it work?
  • Great that you are implementing the plan to getting healthier to have a better result, have the diet accompanied by working out. resistance training would surely make things easier with your diest. and being on a diet would be a good thing for a couple of weeks but make sure you have the diet planned in such a way that there is leverage, where you will be able to jump off the wagon for a social gathering and be back on it.

In other words making a diet should be a lifestyle change and making which is sustainable.

All the best on your weight loss journey.

Regards
    Sri Harsha
    Intern
    GetSetGo Fitness
  • Quote: Started doing metabolic research diet on my own 4 days ago and have lost 7.5lbs!! I'm so excited! While I noticed my calorie intake has drastically reduced, since it is healthy foods I feel better than I did before! Anyone else doing MRC on their own? We could motivate each other 😀👌
    I'm also doing it on my own starting tomorrow
  • I am also doing the program on my own. I have been on program for 10 days now and I am down 9.5lbs. I did the program years ago but every bit of what I lost came back, this time it will be for good.
  • Quote: Started doing metabolic research diet on my own 4 days ago and have lost 7.5lbs!! I'm so excited! While I noticed my calorie intake has drastically reduced, since it is healthy foods I feel better than I did before! Anyone else doing MRC on their own? We could motivate each other 😀👌
    Is this also the quick weight loss diet?
  • What supplements should I take? I need a quick education on this diet.
  • Can someone send me the menus? ([email protected])Thanks in advanced!
  • I am planning on re-starting on my own this week but I cannot find my green menu! Can anyone please help? My email is [email protected]. TIA!
  • It's $129 for 17 weeks to rejoin and you only are required to buy 2 HNSs a week. I'm rejoining Tuesday and can't wait to get this weight off, gain energy and fit in my clothes again! The boxes of HNSs used to be 7 for $15 so I figured I'm worth $4 a day. I'll be eating less so will be saving on groceries anyway.
    No, we can't share the diet plan- it's copyrighted.
    If you want a free similar plan, sign up for Atkins.
    I need the accountability of someone weighing me each week- even though I hate it- it's the only way I seem to keep on track.
    I've never bought the MRC power 3 they push and tell them I can't take them per my doc . I take my own vitamins
    Good luck everyone and please share your experiences and recipes!
  • I've been on the plan for 9 1/2 weeks now and I am down 40lbs; only 35 more to go
  • Worried about my job travel and doing MRC
    I'm going to go in for a consult hopefully this Saturday morning. I did this years ago and lost 30 lbs. Sadly it's all back and then some, and I know hormones are NOT helping at this point in my life. I also now have a job where my activity has dramatically decreased as I'm constantly traveling by car or plane for many hours at a time. I appreciate any insight to perhaps starting the program again and how feasible it is. I know I used to have to weigh 3x/week, but I am not home enough to do that. Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom...I really need something to change!
  • Hi Leanne - Good luck to you on this journey again. How's it going for you? I did MRC in 2009 and lost 40 pounds and was able to keep it off for many years. Travel for work, moving 4 times, and bad habits, have caused me to gain the 40 pounds back, plus 15 more. I need to do it again and have recently purchased the shakes and pills but cannot find the menus I had (must've lost them during the moves). The nearest MRC is 2 hours away. Could someone send me the preconditioning and green menus? christine.williams97 @yahoo.com
  • You can get the HNS drinks on emetabolic.com for $12.00 if you buy 6 or they are $13.00 normally, I get them at my MRC Center 5 for $11 each
  • Back to MRC
    Hello. I have been on MRC back in 2012 and lost 50 so fast and kept it off. Unfortunately, I was involved in 2 car accidents within 2 months which has lead to 2 surgeries and unable to drive at this time. I've put on over 50+ lbs and started looking for a MRC in my new town of residence. There is only 1 over 70 miles from me. I went ahead and saw online that you could purchase the drinks and I bought a ton. I will be doing this on my own as well but can not for the life of me find the first couple of days menu. I moved 3x and must have misplaced them and the cookbook...I remember it sort of. Does anyone have day 1-3, etc?
    I can't go searching through boxes at this time or drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will gladly compensate for this help. Thanks.