Getting out of the 1XXs !!!

You're on Page 1 of 22
Go to
  • There seems to be a lot of activity on the Getting out of the 290s, 280s, 270s, etc groups but not a lot of people in the <200 groups so I'm starting a new thread for everyone working to get out of any decade in the 100s. Welcome to Onderland and let's keep kicking butt toward our ultimate goal weight!
  • As much as I love the 80s, it's time to bring it back a decade and see what the 70s has to offer. Halfway there!
  • I'm at 172, looking to keep moving downward! We're in this together!
  • Still lingering in the 180s with this week's weigh-in. Hoping to break into the 170s next week (if I kick a**) or the week after (a more reasonable goal).
  • bad couple of weeks. Still in 180s but slowly moving down! 181.4
  • Helloooooo 70s! working on my next 10!
  • Hey y'all! I'm rocking 170.6 right now, ready to be in the 60s! I hope tomorrow is the day!
  • Hello!
    Missed this thread when it was first posted. What a good idea!

I'm currently working my way down the 170s. Can't lie, being even 169.99, though still too heavy for my height, will feel fantastic!!

Good luck
  • I'm there with you Rosinante! 169.99 would be great!!!
  • 169.8! Yay! My stupid scale kept going back and forth between 168.4 and 169.8, but law of averages states that the higher one was victorious today. So excited to be in the 160s, probably for the first time since I hit it growing up. Can't wait to hit the next milestone: 164/healthy bmi!
  • Hi, everyone! I'm so glad I found this tread. I just got to onederland yesterday! I'm at 199.5 and now trying to get out of 190's. I'm trying the Eat Clean diet and incorporated the Military 3 day diet this week. He helped. I'm also trying to do cardio 5 times a week.
  • Ahhh congratulations on getting into Onederland! Best feeling ever!!!
  • Thanks, Chel3fsea.
  • I hit 167.4 today. Feeling pretty great! I really hope my momentum continues. I can't even IMAGINE seeing the 150s, but I sure as heck want to!
  • I really don't belong here because I can't stay in the 100s. I bounce in and out of Onederland, but can't seem to keep the downward trend. For some reason, I seem to get complacent when I get below 200 instead of working toward going even lower. I need some incentive! For a while my incentive was an upcoming doctor's appointment, but now it's next week and I haven't succeeded. I guess if I can be at 199 that morning, I will call it a success and then work toward the next appointment.