Getting out of the 1XXs !!!

You're on Page 2 of 22
Go to
  • 165.8! Halfway out of the 160s
  • Wannabehealthy you belong here as much as anyone else! When I first hit onederland, I bounced back and forth for quite some time. I think the problem was that I saw getting to onederland as the goal instead of having another NSV or another mini-goal for weight loss after that. Because of that, I slacked a little once I hit it, then followed that with an immediate plateau.

You can do it. You can stay in onederland like you want to. I have all the faith in you!
  • I've been oscillating between the 140s and 150s! Just when I thought I'd finally come out of the 150's at 149lbs, I had to take a small vacation and now back to 151lbs when I checked yesterday (haven't changed that ticker yet because I'm hoping that it is just a fluctuation teehee)
  • Not sure if anyone else is in my range right now but I juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust hit the 180s today (189.8) so wanted to leave a hello message and see if anyone is still reading. I have lost 105.2 lbs so far and 30 to go now.
  • Hey Traveller! I am right at the edge of the 180s (hopefully next week?)! Congrats on your awesome results so far! You can definitely reach your goal!
  • Well...still waiting to break into the 180s. Weighed exactly the same as last week 190.0 SO CLOSE!!
  • I hit 149.2 today! Woohoo! I honestly never thought I’d be here. I’m feeling great. I’d be okay losing some more to make some of my looser skin look a bit less full, but in general I’m pretty happy here!
  • Hello.

I'm just coming out of the 190's thread and weighing in at 189.6 this morning which puts me at an even 84 pounds lost now.

My tentative goal weight is 130 but I'm open to re-evaluating that number as I get closer to it depending on how I feel. I'm 5'2" and I was most comfortable at 115-125 at one time.
  • Hi darlings! I've been hovering just above Onederland for a couple months, then getting in my own way... I'll be lurking here to get motivation and gain insight to help push me over the 200 wall. Can't wait to join in the fun at 199!

P.S. You all are where I CANT WAIT to be. Pat yourselves on the back and remember to look at your weight in a positive perspective. Someone out there is looking forward to where you are at. You rock!
  • Hi Gulf! Can't wait to see you here regularly! Have a great day!!

Slow but moving
  • Howdy boop!! 176.6 today.. feel like I have been in the 170's forever!
  • Hi kfunk! I can't wait to get into the 170s! 😀 Hope you're having a great day!
  • you will be there before I am out of them I bet lol!! 175.2
  • Good morning! 189 even this morning. I allowed myself a few "lazy keto" days this weekend without strict weighing & tracking so I'm not really surprised at the lack of downward movement. Back to weighing and tracking everything because clearly I need to.