Hi everyone! New here.

• Hey guys! I'm looking for a place for support in my weight loss and I found this page!

I've always been overweight but in the last 5 or 6 years it has felt like an impossible task to control it (I'm 31 now). I have added medications and have had 3 kids and I think I just need to be more focused than before to really see progress. When I hit 260 about 2 years ago I knew I needed to really buckle down but I've gained and lost the same 5lbs or so over and over and I want to make a permanent change. I started this year at 255 and am down about 7lbs in the last 3 weeks.

Many of you are a great inspiration! I'd like to ultimately get to 150 but I haven't been under 200 since I was about 18 so I'm trying to make smaller sub-goals to make each one more achievable. Right now my goal is 216 which is Class I obesity for my height.
  • Hi Apocalyptica! Welcome to the forum! I'm also 31 with 3 kids and I have a similar goal weight (I'd like to be somewhere in the 145-165 range) but you're about 35 pounds ahead of me - I'm at 290 now, down from 318. How old are your kiddos? I have a 3.5 year old son and twins that will be two on March 29
  • That's awesome! Congrats on the weight lost so far!
    My kids are 8, 6 and 3. They keep me super busy for sure. We are officially in the, running all over the place stage.