Usually til the scale shocks me into submission-no set time frame
9.52%
Me? I NEVER Cheat!
0%
Other (care to explain ?)
4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fruit- 9 pounds? That's great!

Gator- your pic didn't look like you're old enough to have been married 40 years! Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Yes, the kids are growing like crazy. Ashley is now 7, in the 2nd grade, and weighs 62 pounds(she's tall). Boogie has grown alot since his last surgery in Oct. He weighed 23 pounds in Oct. and now he weighs 30. He's still small for his age(3). He wears 12-18 months shorts and will probably wear them again next year. He has no butt at all. His shirts though, are size 24 months and 2T. He has an old man figure,lol. Anyway, I'm trying to make myself tired by playing on the computer. Oh, I didn't eat a snack earlier like I said I was. I should have because by the time supper got ready, I was starving. I ate 2 steaks! But I think I did okay for the day. Guess I'll find out in the morning. Well, goodnight all...
  • HiedieHo All!

Was off, out and about yesterday. So didn't get on the computer. Today I went to the nursing home, shopping, worked on a project etc. It seemed quiet here somehow; GD is at college, DIL at work and DS is away on business trip. So not much to do supper-wise.

COUNTRY: WOW! That's a lot of walking! I'm sure we are all impressed, Good for you.

DEB: MY Dh couldn't remember our anniversary either and had a problem with my bday. He said it was because DS was born day before my bday and he couldn't remember which date was mine! Of course getting things ready for a party for DS each year helped him. But I knew he loved me!

TEENSY: You bring back memories. I was a canning and freezing fool! Loved doing it even though it could be hard work. We always made our own sauerkraut. We didn't have a place cool enough for the crock method. Tried it once and it spoiled. We made it in quart mason jars with the zinc lids and rubber gaskets! We would make 50 qts! One time did 75! We made so much since friends would want a jar or two. If you'd like I could e-mail the recipe to you if you send me your address.

MISSY: Great loss! Guess now that GD is at LSU I better become a fan and keep track of things!

I have the trots have to go. Will finish tomorrow.

My MM:
    I Believe.......

I believe that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I believe that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you
    every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I believe that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I believe that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I believe that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I believe that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I believe that you can keep going long after you think you can't.

I believe that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I believe that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I believe that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.

I believe that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

I believe that money is a lousy way of keeping score, it does not matter who has more

I believe that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.

I believe that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.

I believe that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry,
    but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I believe that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want
    them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences
    you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I believe that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I believe that our background and circumstances may have influenced
    who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I believe that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they
    don't love each other And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.

I believe that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

I believe that two people can look at the exact same thing and see
    something totally different.

I believe that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people
    who don't even know you.

I believe that even when you think you have no more to give, when a
    friend cries out to you will find the strength to help.

I believe that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human
    being.

I believe that the people you care about most in life are taken from you
    too soon. So remember to let them know you care.

Take care, Shirley
  • Tuesday Morning---

Here's a quickie to let you all know I am here, just not able to post. I am finishing up our Altrusa yearbook and it has to be done by tomorrow night's meeting. So I've been swamped with that. Every dang time I proofread it, I find something else to change. Yes, the answer is to STOP proofreading.

My stomach has been in knots and just not doing well for the past couple of days. I hate this. When it gets like this, the only thing that sounds good is soda crackers or pretzels. So needless to say, I've had way too many starchy carbs and the wrong ones to boot! I'm sure I'll have a poopy weigh in tonight at WW.

BOB---Sorry to hear about Skeeter's latest digestive woes. I hope he gets back on track sooner than later. Are you feeding him rice and chicken? That will get rid of the diarrhea. Also a piece of Pepto Bismal has also been suggested to me for when Maddie gets her system out of wack.

I'd better go. I need to get to work earlly to take care of some non-work stuff. Thank goodness I have an understanding boss who wants me to be in Altrusa and likes what that club does.

Take care. I doubt if I'll make it to chat tonight. I miss you all!!!

Kim
  • Good morning everyone. Just got DH off to work and walked on my TM. Got on my scaled this morning and it said I weighed 816. Yep thats right!!! It has a tiny little round battery and its out so I'll have to wait till the end of the week and get one at Wal Mart. Dang!! I know this tiny town won't haven't one. Oh well when I get it back up and running maybe I'll have a nice loss...And maybe that weigh in yesterday wasn't right.

Debelli- Sorry you had such an awful headache but its good you were able to lay down and get rid of it. Hope you rested up good last evening. Wonder if you're out doing your walk?! And what in the heck is PB flour? Remember I'm out in the sticks and have to be kept up on these things....

Bob- Oh my goodness poor skeeter, I hate when my dog is sick. Hope he stopped after that last blast...I give my boston terrier pepto bismo. A Tablespoon.

fruitloupe- I'm so sorry you're depressed and having such a bad time. Bless your heart Missy you're really having it rough. I'm sure the Zoloft will help. My sis took it and it didn't cause weight gain and really helped her. And now days we all need a little help now and then. I just know things are going to work out for you. Wow 9 lbs. what a wonderful loss. I'll do the happy dance for you and when things get better we'll do it together.

Monet- Congradulations on your good review. Thats great!!!! Yum SIL needs to cook me salmon. Your doctor sounds so neat. The kind I'd like to have. I hope your friend comes on here and joins our family and does well. Its so good she has you, wouldn't we all have liked to start out with someone helping us along the way. I sure would have liked to have a buddy to answer so many questions. Its just great this board was here...

GatorGal- Happy 40th anniversery.... What a wonderful thing to do to celebrate.

heartmom- Wow 2 steaks!!! You were hungry!!!! LOL.... Its so good the kids are doing fine. And to hear you're okay too....

Sef- Loved your I BELIEVE..... Hope the trots are over with now. Sounds like your day was running running and still running.

The Quilter- Don't get to tired today! You're just like a little world wind!

Well I'll off for now but will check back in later..... Have a good SB day..
  • Good Tueday Morning.

I'm ready for a nap and it's only 8:30. Got up at 5:15 and convinced myself to walk. Now I'm dragging.

Did get 3 miels in last night and my wt training. Hopefully I can do that all week.

I'm a day late with this MM tip but I thought it held true for us SB:

Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve our condition.

Now to catch up..

Toni, yes we can do this. It's good to have D doing this along with you. I tell mine he is my policeman. Don't let me eat anything I'm not supposed to. Wow, that's what I call a big gain! Better get that battery quick!

Heartmom, glad you are back on track. Come on think positive, maybe you'll be down a pound.

Willow, subway breads are not legal. But they will make a salad for you. The surdough burger, probably not real sourdough, but maybe in a pinch would be the lesser of two evils. I ate BK's once but only ate 1 pc of the bread.

Libra, It is such a good feeling to get things in order. You feel like you have accomplished something.

Pancho, Hope your pain gets better soon or at least you find out the problem. I have been having a tightening around my chest, thought it was chest pains, but after all your responses, maybe it is my gallbladder acting up. Interesting. Good luck with the nutrionist. It will be interesting to find out what he says. My DH is a big vitamin taker. About 12 different ones a day.

Deb, glad that headache passed w/o too much pain. I knew you would find an excuse not to cook. Fiber one in my cereal would probably be a good idea as I don't get enough fiber. The girl here at work goes to Curves and loves it. Her 10 year old daughter goes also.

Bob, poor Skeeter. Hope this passes quickly. Maybe he is nervous about the trip. DD ives in a condo with 2 other girls. One of the girls' mom bought it and is renting it to them. Very nice.

Fruit, Good for you getting right back on track. That is the key. Congrats on the 9 lbs. and not eating during your depression. Don't let a little indescretion turn into a full binge. You are doing so great. I hate that you will have yet another surgery. My DD has endo and she has had one surgery and is still in pain every month. I hate to think this is going to be soemthing she has to do more than once. Count your blessings when you feel down about someone being preg. I know it's tough on you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Monet, glad you did well in your review. Can't imagine you not scoring off the chart as sweet as you are and such a hard worker. Funny how men can be happy just from a meal!

Gator, happy anniversary. 40 years is something to be proud of. Sounds like Dh is very happy too if he is shopping for a new nighty for you. How fun. Good luck with your french class.

Sef, as ususal you are one busylady. Loved the MM.

Kim, I was looking for you on the exercise board. Hope your stomach feels better soon.

Going to be a busy day. Will be out of the office a lot today. Hope to get back on later.

Have a great OP Day!

Jackie
  • Good Tuesday Morning Everyone

Well, I sure won't be getting heat-stroke today! I went out for my walk this morning and got caught in a torrential downpour, to the point many areas of the streets got flooded. I had an emergency poncho with me, didn't help much though, by the time I got that sucker open, I was wet, but at least it kept my Walkman dry Got in my 4.5 miles - I think I'm going to give myself a clap:clap:

I saw a post on one of our other boards that ticked me off this early in the morning and would like for you all to see it, just click below:

POST ON OTHER BOARD

Any comments? You KNOW this really had to irk me for me to write that! And I was being nice too

My DM is coming over and we're going to run around a few places today, so I have to make this a tad quick so I can get ready...geez, now it's storming again, lightening and thundering. I should shut down the computer, but then I'd never get caught up!

BOB, sorry to hear about poor SKEETER, but as I understand it, he's like PRINCE, aka THE ARTIST FORMELY KNOWN AS PRINCE. See, as I heard it from SKEETER, he's been bored being just a dog and now he wants to be known as a soon to be famous artist,
    POOP-CASO!!!!!!
    I've been laughing all morning, ever since I thought of that!!! Told the kids and MICHAEL said it was a good one!!! Congrats to the addition to the family to come - boy-oh-girl, that kid doesn't know the spoiling he's/she's going to get with you around!

FRUIT, you're doing so well, glad to hear that! Sorry I missed you too, will definitely try, try again! I'm sorry you are feeling so down, I have told you how I've felt many times and I know there are brighter days ahead for you. As for the Zoloft, no idea about the side-effects-should be able to find info on the web though.

MONET, hope your friend decides to join us - that's great to have someone you can help too! Please tell her not to be a stranger. Good going on the review - I'm sure she would of probably given you a higher marking if you weren't such good friends.

GATOR, sounds like you had a really nice weekend, CONGRATS on 40 YEARS!! Good luck with your French classes this year.

HEART

SEF, I know he loves me, but it would be nice to know on that special day. At least I know I'm not alone!

QUILTER, girl, I've missed you! Hope you find some free time soon. Good luck at WW!!! Let us know!

TONI, PB FLOUR is peanut butter flour! It's wonderful. It's partially defatted and you just mix in a little water and a tad of salt and viola, you got PB that has only 33 calories a tbl and I think 2.5 grams of fat. It's in a huge can and well worth the price! I got it from a place that sells dehydrated foods.

JACKK, good for you for getting out and walking, even if you are dragging now. Just an ounce of Fiber One gives you 14 grams of fiber! You def. should get some. Tonight, I plan on cooking but no one is going to be home - maybe I should wait

Okay, gotta run - will get back on later today.

{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
  • My TUESDAY TIP contribution:

SHAPE UP
    Calorie claims stretch truth on food labels

By Charles Stuart Platkin

I just came back from the supermarket, and I must say it's dizzying to see all the products claiming to be low fat, reduced fat, fat free, lean, healthy, light — the list goes on and on.

As a health-conscious eater with a taste for the "good stuff," I always look for "calorie bargains" — the foods that taste great, but at a reduced calorie level.

You would think that with all the nutrient information on packages, it would be a breeze to figure out which foods will help you stay trim. But buyer beware.

Even though the Food and Drug Administration regulates the use of these terms (known as "nutrient content claims"), food labeling can still be misleading, even if technically accurate.

You don't need to be a lawyer or nutritionist to unravel the intricacies of food labeling law. If you're watching your weight, here's what you need to know:

Low-fat lies

Fat free: A fat-free food must have less than 0.5 grams of fat per serving. The key words here are "per serving" — these claims are based on a standardized serving size that is often unrealistic.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray is a good example of how this can be misleading — even though the label boasts "zero" calories and fat, that's just for a few sprays. If you were to use 25 sprays, it's actually 20 calories and about 2 grams of fat — and while this is still low, it's not "zero."

Take a look at another popular product — Pam Cooking Spray (one of my longtime favorites). Although Pam has less than 0.5 grams of fat per serving, technically qualifying it for the "fat free" claim, the FDA thought such an assertion on a product that is essentially 100 percent fat (that's right — it's full of fat) would be misleading. The compromise was to allow Pam (and these types of products) to put the words "for fat-free cooking" on the label.

Another problem is that fat-free versions often have close to the same amount of calories as the "full fat" versions.

For example, 9 of Nabisco Snackwell's Fat-Free Wheat Crackers have 108 calories, 0 grams of fat, and 21.6 grams of carbohydrates, whereas 9 Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers have 108 calories, 2.7 grams of fat, and 18 grams of carbohydrates.

Low fat: To qualify as low-fat, a food must contain 3 grams of fat or less per serving. (Again, notice those words — "per serving.") Remember, just because something is low in fat doesn't mean it's healthy or low in calories.

For instance, Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Low-Fat Frozen Yogurt contains 190 calories, 2.5 grams of fat, and 36 grams of carbohydrates per serving. On the other hand, plain old Breyers Chocolate Ice Cream has 160 calories, 9 grams of fat, and 18 grams of carbohydrates per serving.

Reduced or less fat: To qualify as a reduced-fat food, the product must have at least 25 percent less fat per serving than the original version.

No one would argue that less fat is better, but how much better? Take peanut butter for example. As implied by the name, Jif Reduced-Fat Peanut Butter contains 4 fewer grams of fat than regular — except it's the heart-healthy fat that's missing. And both versions contain the same amount of calories — about 190 per serving — and the same amount of artery-clogging saturated fat. Why skimp on the good fat for additional chemicals and sugar?

Plus, when the label says reduced fat, you might assume you can eat larger servings, without realizing the additional calories you're consuming.

At 140 calories and 6 grams of fat per ounce, Sun Chips French Onion flavor is labeled correctly as 30 percent less fat than regular potato chips. While technically true, this snack item is still about 38.5 percent fat and does not meet the criteria for a low-fat food.

If you regularly snack on chips, then Sun Chips might make a better choice — but they are certainly not as virtuous as the label suggests.

So, if you see a "reduced-fat" claim, be wary — yes, it's reduced, but the question is, from what?

Bitter sweet

Sugar free: Sugar free means less than 0.5 grams of sugar per serving. Again, this doesn't mean that it is healthy or great for weight loss.

Take a look at Murray Sugar Free Chocolate Chip and Pecan Cookies, which have 160 calories, 10 grams of fat, and 19 grams of carbohydrates per serving. Compare this to a serving of the regular Famous Amos Chocolate Chip and Pecan Cookies at 150 calories, 8 grams of fat, and 19 grams of carbohydrates.

No added sugar: "No added sugars" and "without added sugars" claims are allowed if no sugar or sugar-containing ingredient (for example, fruit juices, applesauce, or dried fruit) is added during processing or packing. Pay attention though, because it can be stated on the package even if the food is not "low calorie" or "reduced calorie."

Fruit juice with no added sugar is a good example. It's still fairly high in calories and already high in other fruit sugars.

Ocean Spray No Added Sugar Cranberry Juice has 100 calories and 25 grams of carbohydrate per serving — only slightly less than the Ocean Spray Cranberry Cocktail, which has 109 calories and 27 grams of carbohydrate per serving.

Living light

Light: "Light" or "lite" products are also getting a lot of shelf space these days — but "light" is not synonymous with healthy. A "light" food is one that has 1/3 fewer calories OR half the fat of a previous version of the food.

A great example is the Milky Way Lite. Talk about technicalities:

Milky Way: 270 calories and 10 grams of fat

Milky Way Lite: 170 calories and 5 grams of fat

Here's the catch — a regular Milky Way weighs 58 grams, while a Milky Way Lite weighs only 44.5 grams. So basically, you could chop off 13.5 grams of your usual Milky Way, with similar nutritional results.

The term "light" can be confusing because it can also refer to the color or texture of the product, such as light olive oil. Its fat content is the same as any other olive oil — nearly 14 grams per tablespoon.

Nutrition experts say that one of the most important things to be aware of is what the FDA refers to as "reference amounts" or "serving sizes."

"These 'serving sizes' are the amounts that all nutrient information is based upon, and thus the claims that the manufacturer is allowed to make," says Nutritionist Leah Nemerson.

So, if you're using much more than the serving size on the label, you might want to shop elsewhere for your "calorie bargains."

Charles Stuart Platkin is a syndicated health, nutrition, and fitness columnist.
  • Good morning.
    I was gonna post yesterday but my goofy phone line keeps kicking offline...agh...Hopefully later today I can put in the new jack. I started on the floor in here yesterday so hopefully this week I'll have the dinning room done and no more tiles to put down. In a little bit I'm gonna attempt to move this computer table. I'm not sure if I have enough strength.

I wanted to roll back over this morning but I did get out and walk. I did weight in yesterday...it wasn't pretty...LOL I don't know why the weight has decided to take up residence on my bode but aghghhh.. Not losing inches, not losing pounds but my heart is getting healthy. Gonna give it two more weeks. I did get frustrated yesterday and ate some glazed ham.

Deb WTG getting out there and walking. You are doing so good. Sorry you got caught in the rain this morning. It was so hot last night we were praying for it to drizzle on us but Noooooo. It makes me sad that someone would think that we don't care over here. I know when I first came to the board everyone made me feel right at home.

Jack-K Sorry that your trip got canceled this weekend. WTG with the walking and weight training.

Toni You are doing so good. I had to laugh at the scales. Mine did that to me once. The ones I use now I got at Walmart. They have one of those titanium batteries that is suppose to last 10,0000 uses or something like that. They say a lifetime but they don't know how many times I step on them puppies a day.

Heartmom The pictures of your family were wonderful. I'm glad the scales went down for you. I understand how frustrating it can be to be stalled. Sometimes I think I'm a nut for trying so hard when nothing is happening. You've come a long way and you will reach goal. I sure wish I had one of those steaks.

Kim Sorry you are not feeling so well. Praying your tummy feels better soon.

Monet Your doctor sounds like a hoot. I'm glad you will be able to help your co-worker. It's on thing to chose a WOE because you want to and another because you have to. Hopefully since you are doing it it will encourage here that it's not so bad.

Sef Morning. Sounds like you had a busy weekend.

Poncho hey skinny. How neat to get to talk to the nutrionist. I hope you learn a lot in your hour.

Libra Praying for you as you sort through your things. I'm sure you have many treasures over 35 years. Hoping you are able to make a place in your new home for those that mean the most to you.

Gator Welcome back and happy late anniversary!

Fruit Praying that your surgery goes well and that you get some good news from the dr. ((hugzz))

Bob Good morning. Sorry your pup had the bad tummy this morning. Not the best way to start your day. Our cat decided she would stay in last night....no litter box....Jess got the joy of taking care of her mess.

Willow Good to see you've found the board. I don't think I'd eat the bread at either place. Probably just pull the goodies off the bun. At subway I always get the salad verus the sandwich.

Well, this is not getting the floor done. I'll sneak back on in a bit and see how everyone's day is going.

Be blessed, encouraged...stay strong...on plan and know you are the best YOU there is!!!

Love and hugs,
    Crystle
  • Good Tuesday Morning; still waiting for TOM to make debut.

Today will be my DD first full 3-hour day of kindergarten; I know she will do great. I drop her off at noon and then meet with the nutritionist at 1:00. I have so many questions....I better make a list.

Deb: I hope your head is better today! Good luck finding a gym that you will enjoy. I go to Naturally Women and I love it. The one I go to is fairly new. It is only women and is very large. I've never had to wait for any equipment. They also have childcare; which is a big sell for me. Great job getting your walk in this morning in the rain; that's motivation. Wow,what a post on that other board. I felt as if there were some strong friendships here as well, but that said a lot about the board. I felt welcome from the beginning.

fruit: Good luck with the surgery; way to spend your time off. Sorry you have to go through all this. Congrats on the 9 pound loss; you are doing so fantastic!!! Try to stay strong and not to get too depressed. I know it is much easier said than done. I tried nearly two years to get pregnant with baby #2, and it seems everyone I knew was pregnant or getting pregnant. One mom I knew was pregnant twice during that time. It comes so easily to some and some of us have to work extra hard for it. I hope the doctors are able to help get everything in line for you to conceive.

Gator: Happy Anniversary!! Glad you and hubby had a great time.

Toni: Maybe you will get a new scale and be pleasantly surprised. I didn't even know that a broken scale had numbers that high on it.

Jack: Way to get that walk in this morning!!!

Country: Made your Lasagne recipe last night and it was delicious! I forgot to put the parm. cheese in the sauce, but it still turned out great! I also used some organic spag. sauce I had on hand -vs- the one you suggested. There is enough for leftovers tonight, and I even froze some of it. Thanks for the recipe! Try not to get discouraged; you are doing fantastic!!

Well, I still have to eat breakfast and get a few things done around here.

Take care & have a great day!!
  • Can someone point this newbie to some good basic info about Sugar Busters. Im looking to transition from Atkins and need a starting point! Thanks!
  • OK GALS....THIS IS DEFINATELY THE WAY TO GO!!!!

No nursing home for me!!

With the average cost for a Nursing Home per day reaching $188.00, there is a better way when we get old &feeble.

I have ascertained that I can get a nice room at the Holiday Inn for around $65.00...that leaves $123.00 a day for beer, food (room service), laundry, gratuities and special TV movies. They have a swimming pool, a workout room, a lounge, washer, dryer, etc. Most have free toothpaste and razors, and all have free shampoo and soap.

Super 8 is somewhat more economical and they have a free breakfast, though you usually have to walk next door for lunch and dinner.

There may be a bit of a wait to get that first floor room, but that's OK, it takes months to get into decent nursing homes. There is the Senior Bus, the Handicap bus (if you fake a decent limp), a Church bus or van, cabs, and even a regular bus. For a change of lunch take the Airport Bus and eat at one of the fast food cafe's there.

The Inn has security, and if someone sees you drop over, they will call an ambulance. And should you break a hip, the American Way is to Sue. What more can you ask for?

As a bonus, they all have AARP and other Senior discounts.

So: When I reach the Golden age help me keep my grin Just check my old rickety *** into the nearest Holiday Inn!
  • Deb, good response. I can't imagine any coming here and not being welcomed whole heartedly. i sure was. WTG on walking all that way inthe rain. I can't believe you had a poncho with you. I walk with nothing.

Country, good for yoiu getting out there even though you wanted to sleep in. I just can't imagine why yoiu are not losing unless you are building muscle. I know it is depressing. But like you said, you are getting healthy.

Pancho, can't wait to hear what the nutritionist says. Let us know.

Bob, you are so crazy, you are probably really planning on going to the Holiday Inn.

Back later I hope.

jackie
  • Boom, welcome to our board. you can go to prettyimpressivestuff.com for some good info. Hope you like this way of eating and remain with us.

Jackie
  • Boom- Welcome to the board, hope you come post allot with us. We're great support and a wealth of information. If you have time tell us about you.....
  • Good Afternoon to all...
    Hello all...
    Not much time to reply...
    I am a newbie.... and just wanted to say THAT I WAS WELCOMED IN WITH OPEN ARMS (& I sure was/am not lacking in the question department)...... Hope they have a change of heart.....

Just wanted to let you know that I finally went out and got a new scale... with titanium battery... supposed to last a lifetime!!!
    Maybe should have listened to hubby about not getting a new one.....
    I weighed in (with OLD SCALE) at 150 a new low since this WOE..
    BUT the new scale rang in at 154.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh well.. just glad to have one that will be consistant!!!! Now I can stay on track a little better...
    Hope all of you have a great OP Tuesday....
    will check in later with some posts!!!

ange.